Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i just see everyone saying that tbol wont decrease the libido is there any data backing this or is it people just saying they havent had decreased libido
    It would and it will if you use tbol for a prolonged period. Don't read Anabolic Man's (Ross) heavily bias opinion on tbol. He might as well move to Thailand and work for British Dragon. Tbol is a good oral but it's not the best AAS out there by any stretch. IMO, injectable stacks have the best benfit to risk ratio with great results. Test + EQ is a great stack for about anybody no matter what your goal is. Everybody has their own opinions and certain AAS just work better in some people and not in others. You just have to try it out...

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i wont even bother with that shit i dont like what ive read personally

Chlorodehydromethyletestosterone is Oral-Turinabol . This comound is a modified testosterone molecule. It directly stimulates libido, and increases Free test levels by rapidly binding to SHBG.

TBOL is not the "BEST" steroid ...simply, a very VERSATILE steroids , that can be used for any goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Man
    Chlorodehydromethyletestosterone is Oral-Turinabol. This comound is a modified testosterone molecule. It directly stimulates libido, and increases Free test levels by rapidly binding to SHBG.
    Stimulates libido? Hmmmm, I don't know about that. I don't believe it decreases libido in short cycles like jump starts. Now dbol can decrease libido and send your estrogen levels thru the roof. We all know how much Ross loves estrogen in his body.

This is what Ross is referring to:

Oral Turinabol also has the ability to bind to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and thereby prevent it from attaching itself to free testosterone in the body, and this may actually allow more testosterone to become unbound and available in the body.

http://www.steroidsprofiles.com/steroid/info/83
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-14-2005 at 12:24 PM.

It stimulates libido--in both sexes too...

It's an inherent property of Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone.

Riddle me this:

If T-bol binds to SHBG, doesn't this mean there is less OT in the body...since it's bound to SHBG, isn't it biologically unavailable, just like bound testosterone ?

SO...it seems that you are relying on the OT being bound up to SHBG, to free up some test, to increase your libido and get some gains? Isn't that kind of silly, when you can just take test?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Riddle me this:

If T-bol binds to SHBG, doesn't this mean there is less OT in the body...since it's bound to SHBG, isn't it biologically unavailable, just like bound testosterone ?

SO...it seems that you are relying on the OT being bound up to SHBG, to free up some test, to increase your libido and get some gains? Isn't that kind of silly, when you can just take test?
    Very nice hooker.

Almost all steroids bind to SHBG at different rates. The increase in Libido caused by Turinabol , is most likely due to this effect.

HOWEVER--"gains" experienced by TBOL are not simply from "free test", and since Turinabol increases LIBIDO without drastically influencing the HPTA, it makes sense to use it for such purposes. Most people incorporate TEST to increase sexual performance on cycle, but in doing so, limit their ability to maintain all gains POST cycle. (due to it's harsh effect on the HPTA)

Furthermore, when running a mild cutting cycle like Primo/Var, it makes more sense to add a compound that not only compliments the stack, but increases LIBIDO as well. Rather than adding test(which aromatizes heavily and is bad for cutting in MOST cases) simply add TBOL and you have a restored libido and no impact on HPTA or any other sides.

Almost all steroids bind to SHBG at different rates. The increase in Libido caused by Turinabol , is most likely due to this effect.

HOWEVER--"gains" experienced by TBOL are not simply from "free test", and since Turinabol increases LIBIDO without drastically influencing the HPTA, it makes sense to use it for such purposes. Most people incorporate TEST to increase sexual performance on cycle, but in doing so, limit their ability to maintain all gains POST cycle. (due to it's harsh effect on the HPTA)

That's why experienced AAS users understand they must incorporate HCG in small amounts (ie 500ius eod) during their test cycle to shorten the upcoming PCT period.

Ross, have you started a cycle of test yet? You said you were going to....

Why not take proviron or winstrol instead? Both are cheaper. Winstrol has a very profound ability to bind to SHBG .2mg/kg will lower it by 50%), as does Proviron. Winstrol, in addition has a much higher anabolic rating than T-bol. Proviron, by the way, does not inhibit the HPTA at doses of 200mgs and under, per day.

Furthermore, when running a mild cutting cycle like Primo/Var, it makes more sense to add a compound that not only compliments the stack, but increases LIBIDO as well. Rather than adding test(which aromatizes heavily and is bad for cutting in MOST cases) simply add TBOL and you have a restored libido and no impact on HPTA or any other sides.

Golly. According to the East German research (see attached file) on the compound, only 8% out of the thousands of athletes in their program experienced a change in Libido:

*Source for attachment: Franke and Berkendorf, Chart
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Golly. According to the East German research (see attached file) on the compound, only 8% out of the thousands of athletes in their program experienced a change in Libido:

*Source for attachment: Franke and Berkendorf, Chart
    Hook, also understand that this study includes females athletes as well. I bet that 8% is mostly compromised of women since we know test is a precursor to libido in both species. Even though tbol is an altered form of test (Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) it can exhibit androgenic sides at higher amounts. Pronounced effects in females since their bodies are more responsive to androgens than men. A certain female could take 10mgs tbol ed and show sides. Would you agree?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-14-2005 at 02:27 PM.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    lmao ross or hooker, i put my life savings on hooker!!!

i'm doing a t-bol run right now, 60mg a day for 7 weeks. i'm halfway through week 3. My libido is the same as it's always been, strength and training endurince have gone up and i've put on about 5 pounds, so far it seems real good, but test prop had me doing a lot better at week 3.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    i'm doing a t-bol run right now, 60mg a day for 7 weeks. i'm halfway through week 3. My libido is the same as it's always been, strength and training endurince have gone up and i've put on about 5 pounds, so far it seems real good, but test prop had me doing a lot better at week 3.

I just came off 6 weeks of tbol at 40mgs ed. Great thru weeks 1-4 but seemed to fizzle 4-6. 10lbs of good, dry muscle. No dbol joker gains. tbol is a great jump start to a cycle for sure.

Now I will be starting prop at 100mgs ed with my MR lr3 IGF-1 for the next month. Then it's PCT for 90 days, I need a break.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    LOL LOL Ross. How on earth can tbol give you 'atleast 10lbs everytime' (and you have mentioned before that they were lean mass gains) yet be 'almost useless for strength'? This shows a complete lack of understanding of how steroids work.
    with t-bol it all matters on what dose you take, belive me if you use it at 60mg 80mg ed its a compleatly differnt drug than from using it 40mg and under

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    Me too paid 150 for a bottle of 100..is that the norm? only place I could find it was through a friend but i wanted to try it so f*ck it why not!
    lol you got ripped, i pay 100$ for 150 tabs

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Not a bad price, about the same as I pay. $65 for 100.....

with t-bol it all matters on what dose you take, belive me if you use it at 60mg 80mg ed its a compleatly differnt drug than from using it 40mg and under
    I went up to 60mgs but I started getting GI problems. I got backed up.... It seems all I can do it 40mgs ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I went up to 60mgs but I started getting GI problems. I got backed up.... It seems all I can do it 40mgs ed.
    ya 40mg is good too, but for really good gains alot of guys get it from 60-80mg ed.. with t-bol it all depends on what dose you use. but in alot of cases guys are still seeing 10+lb gains and decent strength gains at 40mg ed, at 60-80mg its an entirely differnt drug.. thats why t-bol is so dose dependent

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Hooker thank you for chiming in

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    oh well gained 12 pounds, worth it to me for no sides!!!

Badgerman is offline Banned
    How would you stack a T-bol/Var/ EQ combo.......any posibility for good gains in totally lean mass??

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    How would you stack a T-bol/Var/ EQ combo.......any posibility for good gains in totally lean mass??
    Just use one oral at a time with EQ. Don't listen to Ross... I would use EQ with tbol, not var. You really suppose to use EQ with test every time but if you only had those 2 orals, use tbol.

rajs is offline New Member
    Wow,people seem to get getting some fairly solid gains with minimal sides from t-bol,sounds interesting.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    tbol is a very good compund

bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Not a bad price, about the same as I pay. $65 for 100.....
    my buddy went the powder route, i got em for $75 for 150 caps, each is 20mg.

Quote Originally Posted by rajs
    Wow,people seem to get getting some fairly solid gains with minimal sides from t-bol,sounds interesting.
    Tbol is one of the few orals that you can take by itself for a quick, effective 4-6 week cycle. It's good stuff, great as a jump starter.... I won't cycle it for awhile.... I just don't like taking orals too often.... I did that for experience and I don't regret it all, I just prefer injections for a lot of reasons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information