NewRoider is offline New Member

High Body Fat% and Roids?

I am about 6'2", 310 lbs. and I play football in college. I was wanting to do steroids over the summer for the upcoming season. I am thinking about doing TestoPrim-D, and perhaps Xenadrine (my body fat is about 19%). Does anyone know if this would work out alright and what kind of results I should expect.

Also, if anyone should happen to know a good diet and workout plan for me to do in order to lose fat and gain good strength, thanks....

NewRoider

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    19% body fat is not that bad...if you are 310lbs you are a naturally big person. If i were you i would do a search on steroids like EQ, Winstrol , Primobolan , Clenbuterol , T3, if you are trying to lose the body fat

NewRoider is offline New Member
    I play offensive tackle. I do push people around, but not that well. I was wanting to get a lost stronger while cut some fat, just to be faster and what not. I was thinking about taking Clen with the TestoPrim-D (Just like sustanon pretty much), but I figured that a thermogenic would do the same thing.

NewRoider

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    run a relatively high test (600-750mg/ew) cycle with arimidex / liquidex at .5mg-1mg/ed. It sounds like I'm a smaller version of you at 6' 230 before my cycle ~19%. After my cycle, 750mg cyp for 10 wks and arimidex I was very close to a six pack. The fat burning properties of the test/estrogen-blocking agent is not to be underestimated. I expect you'd be very happy with those results. Seriously, I don't think you need clen , you will be doing so much cardio playing ball you'll have a hard time hold weight after transforming yourself with a first cycle. Remember to go extra heavy no matter what you do. Jump squats with 60-80% 1RM will increase your explosive power off the ball. good luck bro, and welcome to AR.

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by tryin2getbig
    19% body fat is not that bad...

it's not? at 10% one can hardly see abs... 20%?

thegame01 is offline Member
    what about test by itself, would it give you the same results or is it the combination of the test and the arimidex . my bro will be doing a cycle soon and he's 300 lbs at 6'4" .he will be taking test cyp but not the arimidex so far but we are still researching .Thanks golden floyd
    and good luck new roider/ welcome to the board

you need the anti-estrogen to have the amplified fat burning properties. test alone will have fat burning properties but apparently with the anti-e it is significantly better. my only experience has been with anti-e's and i had a major transformation. also, 10% should be able to see abs, not really really well, but definitely should be able to see 6 of them there... i figure I was about 12-13% and i had six of them starting to come out...

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I beg to differ GoldenFloyd;

Testosterone will not burn fat. It might cause fat loss indirectly, but it doesn't burn fat.

If you want to gain strength for football season, do a cycle and forget about using Xenadrine and dieting; it will limit your muscle/strength gains. Wait until post-cycle and then try to slim down a bit. You can't efficiently gain muscle and lose fat at the same time; pick one and do it 100%!

A basic Testosterone/Deca (or Equipose)/Dbol cycle will add some serious mass in just a few weeks (8-10 week cycle).

Post cycle (after you finish the Clomid and your natural testosterone production is back up) alternating 2 weeks of Clenbuterol with 2 weeks of Xenadrine will burn off fat pretty damn fast. Continue until you reach an accetable level of bodyfat.

Good luck this season!
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-30-2002 at 02:51 AM.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Do you get drug tested?

ajax, you are probably right in the technical sense of the word "burn", but my personal experience, coming from an overweight 19% background, with testosterone and arimidex was more weight loss than anything else. Yes my muscles got bigger, but during my "bulking" cycle I I hit a high of 230ish and a low of 195 post cycle, but much more cut up. I was on a very strict diet, but nothing that would cause me to add muscle mass and lose so much fat. I was also reading online about the fat burning properties of anti-e's working in unison with test earlier and the explanation matched my experience pretty closely. i will post the link...

Originally posted by kizer_soce...

Note that the presence of estrogen inhibits lipolysis which is to say it stops fat burning!

Obes Res 1995 Nov;3 Suppl 4:561S-568S Topical fat reduction. Greenway FL, Bray GA, Heber D Department of Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine, Torrance, CA, USA. The fat on women's thighs is more difficult to mobilize due to increased alpha-2 adrenergic receptor activity induced by estrogen. Lipolysis can be initiated through adipocyte receptor stimulation (beta adrenergic) or inhibition (adenosine or alpha-2 adrenergic) or by inhibition of phosphodiesterase. While yes, they talk about women and estrogen and fat, the mechanism is still absolute and spans the sexes. Estrogen makes fat cells resistant to lipolysis. Still want to take that test without and anti-estrogen?

where i saw it...

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by foreverblast1

it's not? at 10% one can hardly see abs... 20%?
    I think they said that because offensive/defensive lineman need extra bulk, remember not only are they pushing they are being pushed too....you need some extra weight.

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    Lineman to lineman, gravity helps, stay at around 19%. You can improve quickness without lossing that weight. I have trouble maintaning my roughly 15%, pm with your football stats and I'll see if I cna help you out more.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    GoldenFloyd

Interesting. I like to hear experiences that people have that break the norm!

I'd like to hear more details on how that worked: what cycle you did, the general diet, any kind of cardio, etc.

I know for a fact that the more muscle you put on, the easier it is to burn calories. Lean body mass is what burns calories, so if you add more LBM, your base caloric requirements go up, so if your diet stays the same, you will be losing fat.

Also, the more LBM you have, the more calories you burn per mile running or per hour playing basketball.

Do you think your fat loss was due to having more LBM to burn calories?

viper is offline Member
    i have to go with golden on this one from personal experience....i use cypionate in every cycle..... i have done cycles to cut with anti-e's and without(two without) i got far better results when i used the anti-e's.....i also notice that when i dont use the anti-e's in a cycle, i get alot more acne.....

Thread Information