Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dianabol not working

td1238 is offline New Member

Dbol doesn't work/Roid rage

Sad thing I routinely notice is all the juice heads, who were nobody before they started pinning, raging on and belittiling others for every little mistake. No, you still aren't bad-ass. You'd be nothing without your juice. I hope to never turn into that.

Anyway, noticed this thread from way back in 2002. OP said he took the same doses as his friend, who blew up (on 15mg), so..... I've read elsewhere guys who dose the same as buds, same diet, same workout, and dbol does nothing good for them, but their friend blows up huge. I'm also in the boat of it doesn't work for me, so for those who come across this thread, wondering why dbol doesn't work for them, you're not alone. I've tried different brands. Same results. Most recently started at 50mg and eventually ramped to 100mg. No changes in strength or size, after 6 weeks. Ate enough to stay thick, and consumed between 250 and 350g of protein a day. Piss turned brown, got lethargic, blood pressure climbed. No gains. After dropping dbol, I've started seeing gains. I'm still on test e and deca . Good luck to you all. Keep trying until you find what works for you. I've also found that I'm one of the guys that masteron doesn't ramp my sex drive up for. Forgot the specifics, but something about my body perhaps already having enough DHT. ...And cabergoline makes me suicidal (I have taken it for Deca and gyno, which Deca gives me). For others, it ramps up their sex drive. Unfortunately we are all different. If you have the money, in that regard it's best to have the mammary glands fully removed by a surgeon who can properly fill the area with fat to prevent cavitation of the nipple. If they don't remove the whole gland, gyno will come back. Again, good luck, and hopefully you find what works for you.
    Mr. Small likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    This has to be some sort of record. Resurrecting a 21 year old thread.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by td1238 View Post
    Sad thing I routinely notice is all the juice heads, who were nobody before they started pinning, raging on and belittiling others for every little mistake. No, you still aren't bad-ass. You'd be nothing without your juice. I hope to never turn into that.

Anyway, noticed this thread from way back in 2002. OP said he took the same doses as his friend, who blew up (on 15mg), so..... I've read elsewhere guys who dose the same as buds, same diet, same workout, and dbol does nothing good for them, but their friend blows up huge. I'm also in the boat of it doesn't work for me, so for those who come across this thread, wondering why dbol doesn't work for them, you're not alone. I've tried different brands. Same results. Most recently started at 50mg and eventually ramped to 100mg. No changes in strength or size, after 6 weeks. Ate enough to stay thick, and consumed between 250 and 350g of protein a day. Piss turned brown, got lethargic, blood pressure climbed. No gains. After dropping dbol, I've started seeing gains. I'm still on test e and deca. Good luck to you all. Keep trying until you find what works for you. I've also found that I'm one of the guys that masteron doesn't ramp my sex drive up for. Forgot the specifics, but something about my body perhaps already having enough DHT. ...And cabergoline makes me suicidal (I have taken it for Deca and gyno, which Deca gives me). For others, it ramps up their sex drive. Unfortunately we are all different. If you have the money, in that regard it's best to have the mammary glands fully removed by a surgeon who can properly fill the area with fat to prevent cavitation of the nipple. If they don't remove the whole gland, gyno will come back. Again, good luck, and hopefully you find what works for you.
    Just because he took the same dose as his friend, it doesn't mean he took the same gear. Even if the dbol came from the same UGL, there is no guarantee that it's dosed the same or that one of them even has dbol in it.

And that being aside, different people have different metabolisms, different numbers of receptors, higher or lower SHBG etc. What works for one person might be too much or too little for somebody else. Not to mention you have other factors like how well somebody sleeps. How much water they drink, how intense they train (and by the way, I don't care who it is, everybody is different in how hard they train in the gym). Then you have the genetics that come in to play.

Everybody is different, so expecting the same result from the same dose of gear, same diet, same training (if this is possible) is absurd.

td1238 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Just because he took the same dose as his friend, it doesn't mean he took the same gear. Even if the dbol came from the same UGL, there is no guarantee that it's dosed the same or that one of them even has dbol in it.

And that being aside, different people have different metabolisms, different numbers of receptors, higher or lower SHBG etc. What works for one person might be too much or too little for somebody else. Not to mention you have other factors like how well somebody sleeps. How much water they drink, how intense they train (and by the way, I don't care who it is, everybody is different in how hard they train in the gym). Then you have the genetics that come in to play.

Everybody is different, so expecting the same result from the same dose of gear, same diet, same training (if this is possible) is absurd.
    So, you basically rehashed what I said. There are other examples out there with higher doses, too, and if I take up to 100mg of dbol, but don't make gains, but start making gains when I stop, taking test and deca all the while, same doses, then something's up with the dbol. I get the same result with Anadrol . Tons of acne, def a different feeling (maybe more sexual, aggressive), brown piss, but no gains. I stop, and then gains start (eventually).

Anyway, there's enough evidence here and elsewhere that people can eventually get the idea that dbol just might not work for them (or certain other gear) regardless of how many time you and others reply and say that it just isn't so.

So, you basically rehashed what I said. There are other examples out there with higher doses, too, and if I take up to 100mg of dbol , but don't make gains, but start making gains when I stop, taking test and deca all the while, same doses, then something's up with the dbol. I get the same result with Anadrol . Tons of acne, def a different feeling (maybe more sexual, aggressive), brown piss, but no gains. I stop, and then gains start (eventually).

Anyway, there's enough evidence here and elsewhere that people can eventually get the idea that dbol just might not work for them (or certain other gear) regardless of how many time you and others reply and say that it just isn't so.
    If you took 100mg a day and didn't get any gains, I'd suspect either the stuff was bunk or the story is bullshit. At the very least you'd bloat up a bit from it. And if it turned your piss brown, that means you need to up your water intake by a lot. So judging by the fact that your only 2 posts were in a thread that is 21 years old (that you resurrected), I'm going to go with the latter rather than the former.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 05-06-2023 at 09:44 AM.
    Cuz and Booz like this.

Crest is offline Senior Member

Anyway, noticed this thread from way back in 2002. OP said he took the same doses as his friend, who blew up (on 15mg), so..... I've read elsewhere guys who dose the same as buds, same diet, same workout, and dbol does nothing good for them, but their friend blows up huge. I'm also in the boat of it doesn't work for me, so for those who come across this thread, wondering why dbol doesn't work for them, you're not alone. I've tried different brands. Same results. Most recently started at 50mg and eventually ramped to 100mg. No changes in strength or size, after 6 weeks. Ate enough to stay thick, and consumed between 250 and 350g of protein a day. Piss turned brown, got lethargic, blood pressure climbed. No gains. After dropping dbol, I've started seeing gains. I'm still on test e and deca. Good luck to you all. Keep trying until you find what works for you. I've also found that I'm one of the guys that masteron doesn't ramp my sex drive up for. Forgot the specifics, but something about my body perhaps already having enough DHT. ...And cabergoline makes me suicidal (I have taken it for Deca and gyno, which Deca gives me). For others, it ramps up their sex drive. Unfortunately we are all different. If you have the money, in that regard it's best to have the mammary glands fully removed by a surgeon who can properly fill the area with fat to prevent cavitation of the nipple. If they don't remove the whole gland, gyno will come back. Again, good luck, and hopefully you find what works for you.
    I'm on 15mg per day now and I'm growing and becoming stronger without the immediate bloat I've experiences at 30 and 40mgs

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

Pointless and more less idiotic thing to say. Sounds like you’re hating on dudes bigger than you out of disdain

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Pointless and more less idiotic thing to say. Sounds like you’re hating on dudes bigger than you out of disdain
    People like him are the problem with the world today. He wants to be handed everything. When it comes down to putting the time and effort in training and dieting hard, he wants nothing to do with it.

One of the things I love about training, whether it be powerlifting, strongman or bodybuilding, nobody can give you it. If you want to be strong have to put the work in. If you want to be yoked you have to put the work in. That piece of shit has no concept of this. All he wants to do is kvetch on the internet about how he's jealous of those who did the work
    almostgone and Cuz like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information