Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    finaflex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Definetly hit up rehab. Summers almost over too so get in your last licks there :-)

How do u beat that line and cover though? $40 bucks?
    i work in the nightclub/stripclub business so i can get in as club courtesy,but the line and the cover does suck, but the chicks are so hot and there is no other pool party like it in the world.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finaflex
    i work in the nightclub/stripclub business so i can get in as club courtesy,but the line and the cover does suck, but the chicks are so hot and there is no other pool party like it in the world.
    Off to RehabX now baby......I heard Oakenfold may DJ poolside.....Probably just a rumor.... Paul Oakenfold was AWESOME last night at ICE. He plain tore up the place....They were shooting that fog down onto the dance floor with high pressure until you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. Fuggin cool!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Off to RehabX now baby......I heard Oakenfold may DJ poolside.....Probably just a rumor.... Paul Oakenfold was AWESOME last night at ICE. He plain tore up the place....They were shooting that fog down onto the dance floor with high pressure until you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. Fuggin cool!

Hey SJ stop rubbing it in. Half the people I know are out there now. I couldnt make it, school just started back up and bartending 5 nights a week. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Hey SJ stop rubbing it in. Half the people I know are out there now. I couldnt make it, school just started back up and bartending 5 nights a week. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Hehe....sorry brutha....Just got home....Man, that was fun....Nothing new, Vegas is always good for everybody.....Back to my chaotic life and diet...I ate a bunch of m&m's yesterday....Jeez......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information