I've been working out for 4 years, started juicing about a year ago. Prior to juicing I Plateaued at about the 3-year mark. The 1st thing I tried was Mexican stuff, the usual stuff Brovel, Super Test and QV. Then I got a source and started using an under ground gear called ARL, I’ve cycled with Test, Tren and Winny. The results were unbelievable, everybody in the gym started noticing big gains in size and strength. Some of the people I lift with that don’t juice, and don’t know I juice cant understand why I’m progressing so fast and they are stuck in neutral. The guys that do juice with me and use the same UG lab I use swear this gear blows away anything from Mexico. My question is how can this gear be so much better then a large company like Brovel or Quality Vet. I know this to be a fact because I had some blood work done and my testosterone level was 3600. Doc said that was incredible. So why does Aries Research Lab blow away Mexican gear and how does it rate with human pharmaceutical grade?