Thread: hi am new here

bunktown is offline Junior Member

hi am new here

hi i am new here and have to say it is one of the best places i have been. now i want to ask a quest. i am about to start my first cycle and i am either going to do eq/winny depot or deca /winny depot. i was wandering how easy are these product to obtain. my source gets them from mexico so it should be pretty easy. also i am hoping to gain about 15lbs of muscle and keep it do yall think this is possible. well thats it for now. i am sure i will be asking alot more questions later on. oh one more thing how much should i expect to pay. i know yall will expect me to check to prices. just an estimate please.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board. If you give us some of your stats and workout history then most people should be able to help you out better. As for prices, there is a thread with what people have paid in the past, you might want to take a look at that first to give you an idea.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro! Pretty soon you will have the experts answer you AS questions. Listen to them they know what they are talking about.

Good Luck!!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Never done a cycle so I'll keep my mouth shut and not confuse a helpful post. But I will welcome you to the board. Addiction is only a keystroke away.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    hi my stats are 6ft, 175lbs, about 17%percent bodyfat, been working out 4 yrs, workout 5 days a week, 18 yrs old, know i am young but almost certain i am done growing been like this for 2 yrs.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Your body might be done growing but you are still changing on the inside. Surely your test levels are still rising so you might want to wait before jumping into AS. Hang around and use the search button for a while, you might be able to find some others that have the same stats as you and see what they have done in the past. Good luck!

Thread Information