Thread: Winstrol?

ghostRidedawhip707 is offline Junior Member

Winstrol?

I searched it up and not too many threads, but some good feedback. I got the 50mg pills and there was a 53 pill count in the bottle. I got the bottle from a pro in Venice. So I would guess they are legit no doubt. I also have a 20cc 50mg bottle of stan by *removed*.

Do you guys think I should shoot eod and take a pill eod? I was thinking maybe around 50mg/ed for 7 weeks.

Btw this is winny/tren cycle. I know you guys are going to say add test, but I lost it and can't get anymore. So please bear with me and feel free to help. Thanks

*Please read the rules. Do not post UGL names*

Beefyman is offline Banned
    Gl hope it works

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I dun't think you should post the L names.

ya umm.. might wanna edit the UGL (lab) name out bro

Sorry guys. Just saw the other thread not too long ago. Well, what do you guys think though?

Also can I abbreviate the ugl names?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    [QUOTE=ghostRidedawhip707]Sorry guys. Just saw the other thread not too long ago. Well, what do you guys think though?

Also can I abbreviate the ugl names?[/QUOTE]

No........

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostRidedawhip707
    I searched it up and not too many threads, but some good feedback. I got the 50mg pills and there was a 53 pill count in the bottle. I got the bottle from a pro in Venice. So I would guess they are legit no doubt. I also have a 20cc 50mg bottle of stan by *removed*.

Do you guys think I should shoot eod and take a pill eod? I was thinking maybe around 50mg/ed for 7 weeks.

Btw this is winny/tren cycle. I know you guys are going to say add test, but I lost it and can't get anymore. So please bear with me and feel free to help. Thanks

*Please read the rules. Do not post UGL names*
    I do not sugest winny only cycles.....

If you would like more advice as to what a proper cycle for you would be please give us your stats,age and previous cycle experince.......

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    I do not sugest winny only cycles.....

If you would like more advice as to what a proper cycle for you would be please give us your stats,age and previous cycle experince.......
    I knew you would say that, I was on a prop/fina and now finishing it with fina and winny. I know you guys say stack with test and I did till I lost my test. I was on tren for 5 weeks at 75mg eod with no probs and gains are great. Diet and cardio is good.

This is probably my 7th cycle and the last two were with little test and my gains were good and pct was fine. I have buddies that do shows and even some pro's from Venice said you don't have too all the time.. I know everyone is diff and from my own experience I'm fine with it and get good results even from low doses. I just want to know if the Winstrol that I got has given anyone good results. I'm not knocking you, in fact you are probably more knowledgable than me, but I know my body and the thing I agree on is pct. Thanks for your help bro.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, heck if you know not to run it without test. and still want to run the winny and tren ..

go ahead.. let us know how it works out for ya.. I prefer to have sex, thus i run test when i run an aas that shuts down my natural test as hard and as long as tren does..

but you go ahead and do it, we'd love to hear the results..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't run a cycle without a test for the base.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    well, heck if you know not to run it without test. and still want to run the winny and tren ..

go ahead.. let us know how it works out for ya.. I prefer to have sex, thus i run test when i run an aas that shuts down my natural test as hard and as long as tren does..

but you go ahead and do it, we'd love to hear the results..
    When I started I was 250 bf around 16-17% and at 6'3".

I started off with Test/Eq and Tren starting week 6 and was going to throw winny in at the end. I lost my test and Eq that was in my little black bag or misplaced it and could'nt get any more so I just dropped my dose of Tren to 75mg eod instead of 100 eod. So we are on the same page here is what it looked like:

1-15 LDex .25mg ed
    1-12 Prop 100mg ed (lost it at wk 7)
    1-12 EQ 400mg 2x week (lost at wk 7)
    6-15 Tren 100mg eod
    9-15 Winny 50mg ed
    15-20 Pct

Also all supps needed for liver, kidney, heart, ect.

I wanted to keep taking it because I took Tren only before at a low dose with very minimal sides so I figured I would be ok. And to tell you the truth my sex drive is fine. I mean not like being on test where you want to hump anything in sight, but I can still get up and get aroused. So no I have no problem at all. My strength increased and now I'm at 280-285. I wanted it to be a cutting cycle and my diet was fair untill now where I'm hitting cardio 4x wk and diet is alot better, but really still holding the weight. but I know my bf is going down because my clothes are fitting better.

I will keep you posted, but I think you don't always need test, but I think everyone is diff. Actually the only place I always hear that at about 90% is on the boards. I know tons of people who do other cycles without test and get good results and recover fine, with pct though. I'll try to post some pics too.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostRidedawhip707
    I knew you would say that, I was on a prop/fina and now finishing it with fina and winny. I know you guys say stack with test and I did till I lost my test. I was on tren for 5 weeks at 75mg eod with no probs and gains are great. Diet and cardio is good.

This is probably my 7th cycle and the last two were with little test and my gains were good and pct was fine. I have buddies that do shows and even some pro's from Venice said you don't have too all the time.. I know everyone is diff and from my own experience I'm fine with it and get good results even from low doses. I just want to know if the Winstrol that I got has given anyone good results. I'm not knocking you, in fact you are probably more knowledgable than me, but I know my body and the thing I agree on is pct. Thanks for your help bro.

well if you have buddies that tell you this they may you a lot better than we do.... BUt I cant't help but wonder with all the indside informatin with pros on your side why would you ask here?

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    well if you have buddies that tell you this they may you a lot better than we do.... BUt I cant't help but wonder with all the indside informatin with pros on your side why would you ask here?
    Well, when you hear different ways to do something I always want to research it. I started taking aas when I got on this site back in 02. I had a diff SN. I did'nt talk to pros untill the end of 04 when I lived in Venice. So just mixed thoughts make you wonder. Shit, they would say don't even take anything for a long time. I did everything from always having a test base before and recovery sucked. I did pct right, so I wanted to try another approach. I did have test in the begginging though, but ending it without.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I wouldn't run a cycle without a test for the base.

Personally I love winny with prov and no test. Works great for me.... I just dont like adding all the other chemicals plus the test to keep down the bloat from test.

Barnz532 is offline New Member
    Just one question about winny. I am 6'4" and will be about 240 lbs by the time i plan to start cutting. When cutting, i don't care about getting any bigger or gaining more muscle mass. I just want get shredded. Can i just take winny. I was thinking about a 12 week cycle. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Barnz532 is offline New Member
    Sorry, forgot to tell you guy my age and body fat. My age is 22 and my body fat will be about 16-17%.

Thread Information