stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

How bad does deca shut you down..

There has been a lot of posts about being shut down for a long time after deca cycle.. Anyone have an explanation to this? The reason Im asking since if the consensus would be like so that Deca will cause a hell of a long recovery could I make my recovery easier by doing the following: stretchin out my cycle for additional 4 weeks with test and so allowing an extra month for the deca to get out of my system. Would this help me in maintaining better gains from my cycle after PCT or would this be just a waste of gear n (health)...

Im active with dumb topics today..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread in the educational forum should answer your questions:

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=989

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    This thread in the educational forum should answer your questions:

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=989
    goodread
    dv

thx eggz.. but some more questions...

if what is said in the article is true, why do people here say that PCT should be strated after 3 weeks of last deca shot? Then about the half life thing, Im not sure it can be counted like that completely... If I remember correctly its at about after some halflives the drugs start being inactive... it doesnt keep getting halved and halved etc etc in the same time.. Some one maybe knows better here?? If the doses keep only getting halved u would have some drg left in u for the rest of ur life..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    The three weeks is a general rule of thumb. As the article suggests, depending on the dose and duration, 3 weeks may not be enough of a waiting period. This could also explain why some have a difficult time recovering from a cycle which includes deca .I like test continued 2 weeks past deca. This gives a 4 week time span between the last shot of deca and the start of PCT.

yeah thats what I'll prolly do... drive test over deca and then finish the last two weeks with prop... only bad thing is that my cycle would extend to sumin like 20 weeker... pretty long for a first proper cycle..

Thread Information