Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Redneck
    Congradulations on your decision to turn to the dark side. Thanks for being a good rolemodel, seeing people like you with thousands of post and still waiting to learn more really has been a good influence on me. I decided to wait till mid july to turn to the dark side, instead of poking myself last week. I thought this would be wiser just because a couple of months on the board and the time to read anabolics 2002 will make a world of difference in my overall knowledge of AAS. Thanks again and keep us posted on your test results and decisions.
    Redneck, I'm glad that I could influence your decision for the better. The more you can read & learn before taking AAS is the SMART thing to do.

Take care bro, and keep learning !

Originally posted by Ajax
    We'll I can't let my buddy Canes get away post his first proposed cycle without at least adding a comment:

I agree with the guys on holding off on HGH right off the bat. See what the Testosterone alone does to your body, then in the future, you can see what difference adding HGH (or any other chemical) makes.

I am interested in doing HGH as well Canes! After seeing what test/deca has done, I am impressed; but it doesn't seem to do everything I want!

Now I am almost at the point where I will have the amount of muscle mass I want; I know I can lose most of the fat, but I think that doing HGH will help get rid of the tough fat deposits and firm up my skin some after I lose the weight!
    Thanks Ajax, I'm glad you saw my thread. I am gonna take the suggestion and probably drop the hGH.

I may just delete this thread and rethink my cycle a bit longer. You guys have been great and helped me a lot.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Leave the thread up bro. As you can see by the number of responses, the guys here care about you and what you put in your body. This is a great example of how to go about planning a fiirst cycle. Research first, propose a cycle and allow opinions and advice from the guys here at AR. You will liekly revise your cycles (I have on more than one occasion and I'm just starting my 3rd ever cycle). Bottom line is Canes, you will get the help and advice you need bro as I'm sure you're well aware of. Leave the thread open Can't wait to see what happens when you train for the first time with "assistence"

Originally posted by Diesel
    I agree with Ajax. Leave the HGH for a future run. I may run it if I decide to stay in the game......OK, who am I kidding, i am going to probably run it the end of next year.
    Man bro, you are already one big dude, think about you on hGH....that will be one impressive man.

Maybe they should use you for the Icredible Hulk Movie !

Thanks for the advice big D.

Originally posted by Pete235
    Leave the thread up bro. As you can see by the number of responses, the guys here care about you and what you put in your body. This is a great example of how to go about planning a fiirst cycle. Research first, propose a cycle and allow opinions and advice from the guys here at AR. You will liekly revise your cycles (I have on more than one occasion and I'm just starting my 3rd ever cycle). Bottom line is Canes, you will get the help and advice you need bro as I'm sure you're well aware of. Leave the thread open Can't wait to see what happens when you train for the first time with "assistence"
    Wow, thanks Pete, that was cool of you dood !

I appreciate the help from you and the others. That's what has made this so easy so far. I wish more of the kids that log on here would look, learn and read more, and then discuss what they are going to do, but their youth makes them impatient. I remember being like that too, if they only realised how much time they have and that a few more months of gathering information would help them tremendously.

Okay I'll leave it up and lets see what more we can do.

New proposed cycle :

weeks 1-4 200 mgs of test-enanthate
    weeks 5-8 300 mgs of test-enanthate
    weeks 9-12 200 mgs of test-enanthate
    weeks 12-15 100 mgs of test-enanthate

Would it be better to taper like this ? Would 15 weeks be too long ?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with 400 mg straight through:

400 mg Test eth a week for 9 weeks
    100 mg test prop eod weeks 10, 11, 12
    0.25 mg arimidex ed
    Clomid week 13

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    New proposed cycle :

weeks 1-4 200 mgs of test-enanthate
    weeks 5-8 300 mgs of test-enanthate
    weeks 9-12 200 mgs of test-enanthate
    weeks 12-15 100 mgs of test-enanthate

Would it be better to taper like this ? Would 15 weeks be too long ? [/B][/QUOTE]

i really dont see any need to taper.. i would just go 400mgs straight through...some things to think about though..you could add EQ, Deca , or Fina depending on what you want...i would consider taking maybe anavar since you are afraid of liver toxicity. because anavar really isnt that toxic and i think it would be ideal in this type of cycle..you will keep around 99% of your gains with it....these are just some things to think about

Big J

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    Go with 400 mg straight through:

400 mg Test eth a week for 9 weeks
    100 mg test prop eod weeks 10, 11, 12
    0.25 mg arimidex ed
    Clomid week 13
    I like Arthur's idea of Test. Prop at the end to eliminate the "trough" between the last injection of Test. Enathate and the start of the Clomid; I felt pretty lousy the last time.

You could even do test. prop. weeks 11 and 12, 100mg EOD because you would still have a lot of test. in your blood the 10th week.

Test. Prop is not a requirement, but if I can do it myself this cycle, I will!

bump because I can be selfish sometimes I have a few PMs to answer and I'll get to them guys. Everyone has been so helpful and I want to thank all those that have helped me. I knew y'all would be there for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information