Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    WANT MORE BITCH???????I GOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by big'r
    If i don't react by posting all studies (within 48 hours of your post) following 1 study proving any of your points, the mods can BAN me....... Agreed?
    Is the 48hrs up yet. OWNED 2341732647 TIMES!!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Which of these studies is relevant regarding my challenge? You pick one.
    This is my last post for x hours. So you have got all the time to pick any 1 study.
    AGAIN

This was the gauntlet thrown down "Post any study/link showing any of these supposed effects, and i will react by owning you!!!!!! My studies are waiting.
    If i don't react by posting all studies (within 48 hours of your post) following 1 study proving any of your points, the mods can BAN me....... Agreed?"

I agreed, so your studies are waiting... so are we.

Less than 48 hours bitch. I cant wait for you to get banned.

All this started with your claims that glutamine will not do sh*t... You gave the statistics, now back it up.

First we asked you prove or guide us to your information or studies... your reply
    I will. Don't worry!!!

But where are your sources claiming glutamine will do anything at all
    (And i don't mean in healthy people, not hospitalized patients under severe post-operative stress).

Since the reason to buy something in the first place would be as study showing it's benefits....... Right?
    We have proved glutamine does something as you stated in the bold. Then you say you have 20 studies and all I have to do is post one... Time is a ticking, jackass.

big'r is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Agreed, here it is and all the references/studies and time(48 hours) starts now.

1. Shabert & Ehrlich (editors;1994), Avery Publishing Group, NY. "The Ultimate Nutrient Glutamine: The Essential Non-essential Amino Acid".
    This is a book. Where in the book is the proof?
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...66441?v=glance

2.Grimble (1994), Annual Review of Nutrition 14, 419 - 447. "The Significance of Peptides In Clinical Nutrition".
    Show me the source to this reference. One cannot access this information.

3. Scheppach et al. (1994), Gastroenterology 107, 429 - 434. "Effect of Free Glutamine and Alanyl-Glutamine Dipeptide on Mucosal Proliferation of the Human Ileum and Colon".
    Glutamine (Gln) is considered a trophic factor for small intestinal epithelia, which is important during severe illness. Its use in parenteral nutrition is precluded by its instability

4. Miname et al. (1992), Gastroenterology 103, 3 - 11. "Characteristics and Mechanism of Glutamine Dipeptide Absorption in Human Intestine".
    It is concluded that in human intestine the predominant mechanism for assimilation of glutamine-dipeptides is absorption as intact dipeptide rather than hydrolysis.

5. Adibi (1987), Metabolism 36, 1001 - 1011. "Experimental Basis For Use of Peptides As Substrates For Parenteral Nutrition".
    This is the reference:
    Experimental basis for use of peptides as substrates for parenteral nutrition: a review.

Adibi SA.

Clinical Nutrition Unit, Montefiore Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.

Publication Types:

* Review
    * Review, Tutorial

PMID: 3116363 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Where does it claim any of your points?

6. Adibi (1971), Journal of Clinical Investigation 50, 2266 - 2275. "Intestinal Transport of Dipeptides In Man: Relative Importance of Hydrolysis and Intact Absorption".
    The results of these studies suggest that: (a) dipeptide disappearance in the gut lumen is principally accomplished by intact absorption and not by hydrolysis; (b) intracellular hydrolysis of dipeptides is markedly greater in the ileum than in the jejunum, while dipeptide absorption rates are either similar or only slightly different in these two segments; (c) there is no appreciable hydrolysis of glycylglycine by the membrane-bound enzymes and only a small fraction of glycylleucine is hydrolyzed by these enzymes.

7. Adibi & Mercer (1973), Journal of Clinical Investigation 52, 1586 - 1594. "Protein Digestion In Human Intestine As Reflected In Human Mucosal and Plasma Amino Acid Concentrations After Meals".
    It is concluded that after the ingestion of a test meal containing a substantial amount of protein which is within the usual range of dietary intake; (a) the exogenous protein is the principal source of the increased free and peptide amino acids in the intraluminal contents and in the plasma; (b) there are greater amounts of amino acids present as small peptides than in the free form in the gut lumen; (c) the ingested protein can be recovered as late as 4 h both in the jejunum and in the ileum.

8. Rooyackers et al. (1994), Thesis University of Limburg, The Netherlands. "Muscle Wasting and the Role of Glutamine: Metabolic Studies In a Catabolic Rat Model".
    This study is NOT online too!

9. Kee et al. (1994) Metabolism 43, 1373 - 1378. "The Effect of Dipeptide Structure On Dipeptide and Amino Acid Clearance In Rats".
    There were significant differences (P < .001) in the volume of distribution of the dipeptides. Many dipeptides had volumes of distribution greater than the blood volume of the animals. The amino acids released from the dipeptides had a longer t1/2 (P < .001) than their parent dipeptides. The t1/2 and the weight-corrected area under the blood concentration-versus-time curve (AUC) of the same amino acid released from different dipeptides differed (P < .05).
    Dumb bitch!!! Not 1 of these studies even uses the word muscle or protien synthesis in another context

All i asked for is 1 single study proving any of the points you claim.

[b]STOP DOING RANDOM DUMPS OF RERERENCES!!! IF YOU WANT MY PROOF, FIRST DO YOUR 1 SINGLE RELEVANT POST.

I can don random reference dumps too:

1: De Stefano L, Rotiroti L, Rendina I, Moretti L, Scognamiglio V, Rossi M, D'Auria S. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Porous silicon-based optical microsensor for the detection of l-glutamine.
    Biosens Bioelectron. 2005 Oct 1; [Epub ahead of print]
    PMID: 16207529 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    2: Wang X, Wu K, Wang B, Xu X, Xu M, Gong Z. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract [Effects of glutamine on the intestinal failure in rats model of acute necrotizing pancreatitis]
    Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2001 Dec;40(12):815-8. Chinese.
    PMID: 16206670 [PubMed - in process]
    3: Bungard CI, McGivan JD. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Identification of the promoter elements involved in the stimulation of ASCT2 expression by glutamine availability in HepG2 cells and the probable involvement of FXR/RXR dimers.
    Arch Biochem Biophys. 2005 Sep 27; [Epub ahead of print]
    PMID: 16197915 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    4: Peng X, You ZY, Huang XK, Zhang CQ, He GZ, Quan ZF, Xie WG. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract [Effects of glutamine granules on immunofunction in trauma patients: a double-blind randomized controlled, multi-center clinical trail with 120 patients.]
    Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2005 Sep;43(17):1123-6. Chinese.
    PMID: 16194311 [PubMed - in process]
    5: Berlicki L, Obojska A, Forlani G, Kafarski P. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Design, synthesis, and activity of analogues of phosphinothricin as inhibitors of glutamine synthetase.
    J Med Chem. 2005 Oct 6;48(20):6340-9.
    PMID: 16190760 [PubMed - in process]
    6: Blijlevens NM, Donnelly JP, Naber AH, Schattenberg AV, Depauw BE. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract A randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, pilot study of parenteral glutamine for allogeneic stem cell transplant patients.
    Support Care Cancer. 2005 Oct;13(10):790-6. Epub 2005 Mar 15.
    PMID: 16186995 [PubMed - in process]
    7: Diestel CF, Lopes-Paulo F, Marques RG, Horst NL, Caetano CE. Related Articles, Links
    Free Full Text [Effect of oral supplement of l-glutamine in colonic wall of rats subjected to abdominal irradiation.]
    Acta Cir Bras. 2005;20 Suppl 1:94-100. Epub 2005 Aug 23. Portuguese.
    PMID: 16186982 [PubMed - in process]
    8: Spadoni JM, Aguilar-Nascimento JE, Silva MH, Spadoni-Neto B, Costa PA, Alessio DM. Related Articles, Links
    Free Full Text Effects of the combined use of glutamine and growth hormone in the intestinal adaptation after massive resection of the small bowel in rats.
    Acta Cir Bras. 2005 Oct;20(5):382-389. Epub 2005 Sep 5.
    PMID: 16186963 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    9: Grenier J, Tomkiewicz C, Trousson A, Rajkowski KM, Schumacher M, Massaad C. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Identification by microarray analysis of aspartate aminotransferase and glutamine synthetase as glucocorticoid target genes in a mouse Schwann cell line.
    J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2005 Sep 20; [Epub ahead of print]
    PMID: 16182522 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    Abstract Type I diabetes affects skeletal muscle glutamine uptake in a fiber-specific manner.
    Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2005 Oct;230(9):606-11.
    PMID: 16179728 [PubMed - in process]
    11: Wu Q, Sidoryk M, Mutkus L, Zielinska M, Albrecht J, Aschner M. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Acrylamide stimulates glutamine uptake in Fischer 344 rat astrocytes by a mechanism involving upregulation of the amino Acid transport system N.
    Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2005 Aug;1053:435-43.
    PMID: 16179550 [PubMed - in process]
    12: Haghighat N. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Estrogen (17beta-estradiol) enhances glutamine synthetase activity in C6-glioma cells.
    Neurochem Res. 2005 May;30(5):661-7.
    PMID: 16176070 [PubMed - in process]
    13: Neelon K, Schreier HJ, Meekins H, Robinson PM, Roberts MF. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Compatible solute effects on thermostability of glutamine synthetase and aspartate transcarbamoylase from Methanococcus jannaschii.
    Biochim Biophys Acta. 2005 Sep 13; [Epub ahead of print]
    PMID: 16168724 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    14: Armen RS, Bernard BM, Day R, Alonso DO, Daggett V. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Characterization of a possible amyloidogenic precursor in glutamine-repeat neurodegenerative diseases.
    Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Sep 20;102(38):13433-8. Epub 2005 Sep 12.
    PMID: 16157882 [PubMed - in process]
    15: Kimura Y, Mizusawa N, Ishii A, Nakazawa S, Ono TA. Related Articles, Links
    Free Full Text Changes in structural and functional properties of oxygen-evolving complex induced by replacement of glutamate of D1 189 with glutamine in photosystem II: Ligation of glutamate 189 carboxylate to the Mn cluster.
    J Biol Chem. 2005 Sep 12; [Epub ahead of print]
    PMID: 16157592 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    16: Yang J, Shen J. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract In vivo evidence for reduced cortical glutamate-glutamine cycling in rats treated with the antidepressant/antipanic drug phenelzine.
    Neuroscience. 2005 Sep 7; [Epub ahead of print]
    PMID: 16154287 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    17: Fuchs BC, Bode BP. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Stressing Out Over Survival: Glutamine as an Apoptotic Modulator.
    J Surg Res. 2005 Sep 7; [Epub ahead of print]
    PMID: 16154153 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    18: Szpetnar M, Pasternak K, Boguszewska A. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Bioflavonoids and glutamine in diet and the Mg, Ca, Cu, Zn concentrations in heavy metals intoxicated rats' skins.
    Ann Univ Mariae Curie Sklodowska [Med]. 2004;59(1):495-9.
    PMID: 16146037 [PubMed - in process]
    19: Lima L, Seabra A, Melo P, Cullimore J, Carvalho H. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Phosphorylation and subsequent interaction with 14-3-3 proteins regulate plastid glutamine synthetase in Medicago truncatula.
    Planta. 2005 Sep 1;:1-10 [Epub ahead of print]
    PMID: 16136328 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    20: Margaritis VG, Filos KS, Michalaki MA, Scopa CD, Spiliopoulou I, Nikolopoulou VN, Vagianos CE. Related Articles, Links
    Abstract Effect of Oral Glutamine Administration on Bacterial Tanslocation, Endotoxemia, Liver and Ileal Morphology, and Apoptosis in Rats with Obstructive Jaundice.
    World J Surg. 2005 Sep 8; [Epub ahead of print]
    PMID: 16136290 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    If you want my 20 references to be completely irrelevant too, keep on posting bullshit. All i ask is from you morons is to read the reference before you post it!!!!

NO MORE MEGADUMPS. I WILL NOT GET INTO THEM ANY MORE!!!! I ASKED FOR 1 SINGLE RERERENCE
    Last edited by big'r; 10-08-2005 at 08:34 AM.

Your avatar just pisses me off. It might be gayer than Hossina's.

[QUOTE=big'r]Dumb bitch!!! Not 1 of these studies even uses the word muscle or protien synthesis in another context

Listen you piece of shit.You didn't specify protein synthesis.You wanted any data to show that glutamine was/is effect.That has been done.Now,instead of calling ppl names.How come you haven't posted any relevant studies to prove your claims?All you are doing is trying to pick apart info and twist it around.
    Here's your quote you piece of shit.And I'm being more than kind when I refer to you as that.Trust me!!!!!!!!!!

"Originally Posted by big'r
    I will. Don't worry!!!

But where are your sources claiming glutamine will do anything at all
    (And i don't mean in healthy people, not hospitalized patients under severe post-operative stress).

Since the reason to buy something in the first place would be as study showing it's benefits....... Right?"

Read that and shut the fck up,and put up.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    When dieting..this wouldn't be off benefit?You'll argue anything,BUT YOU"VE YET TO PROVE YOUR FVCKING THEORIES>>PUT UP OR SHUT THE FVCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

alanine too.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Your avatar just pisses me off. It might be gayer than Hossina's.
    He's a fudge packer.What "STRAIGHT " male would have an avatar like that?He's a pipe smoker,simple as that!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

[QUOTE=Pinnacle]
    Dumb bitch!!! Not 1 of these studies even uses the word muscle or protien synthesis in another context

Listen you piece of shit.You didn't specify protein synthesis.You wanted any data to show that glutamine was/is effect.That has been done.Now,instead of calling ppl names.How come you haven't posted any relevant studies to prove your claims?All you are doing is trying to pick apart info and twist it around.
    Here's your quote you piece of shit.And I'm being more than kind when I refer to you as that.Trust me!!!!!!!!!!

How dumb can anyone be. You cannot even quote correctly.
    THIS WAS MY CHALLENGE:

As i stated before:

Post any study/link showing any of these supposed effects, and i will react by owning you!!!!!! My studies are waiting.
    If i don't react by posting all studies (within 48 hours of your post) following 1 study proving any of your points, the mods can BAN me....... Agreed?

Enlighten me. Any study in healthy subject (or even healthy rats) showing it will help under one of the conditions you posted. (Help means an increase in protein synthesis/muscle mass):
    -during times of fasting
    -before cardio/before bed (and an increase in GH does not automatically mean increased protein synthesis)
    -Or you may prove more than 10% of oral glutamine makes it to the muscle

C'mmon big boy. I put my ass on the line. What's your move?
    You have a big mouth. Now you can prove it actually does anything (and at the same time get rid of me).
    Now live up to the challenge!!

Is that guy in your avatar wearing a little metal hat Pinn? haha It looks funny.

Big'r, I have to know. Is that you in your avatar or are you a fan of the backstreet boys?

hey, you look like rod stewart !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cycle affected by glutamine?-gr%E1fico1.jpg  

Now live up to the challenge!!
    Fudge Boy.If I recall you were the one who was asked to back your statements.Where are they?Instead of bashing everyones posts,your the one who's suppose to be producing evidence,NOT US!!!
    Now get the cock out of your mouth and start putting up solid eveidence to back your statements..Time is ticking away!!

Tick tock..tick tock....tick tock...tick tock...

Big'r = Big Rectum .....You be the judge!

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    hey, you look like rod stewart !
    who is rod stewart ?

and very soon:
    Brotelligence dead !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cycle affected by glutamine?-new.jpg  

All i asked for is 1 single study proving any of the points you claim.

If you want my 20 references to be completely irrelevant too, keep on posting bullshit.
    First I did post the source, you are choosing not to acknowledge it... And Proving my points??? You were the one spouting off from your cocksucker. You were the one making claims. We asked for your references...

Next, I hope your 20 references are irrelevant as it will prove our point. You are not proving your point at all... trying to squirm out of your banning, eh?

First I did post the source, you are choosing not to acknowledge it... And Proving my points??? You were the one spouting off from your cocksucker. You were the one making claims. We asked for your references...

Next, I hope your 20 references are irrelevant as it will prove our point. You are not proving your point at all... trying to squirm out of your banning, eh?
    This was the challenge:

Post any study/link showing any of these supposed effects, and i will react by owning you!!!!!! My studies are waiting.
    You show me 1 study. Then will i post my references.
    Still waiting for the 1 study...........

Maybe i will post them anyway.
    But my challenge is only fair: Lot's of people use it while there's no evidence whatsover glutamine does anything in healthy people (for BB-ing purposes).

So you'll have to aknowledge you're using a supplement without any proof of it's worth!
    Last edited by big'r; 10-08-2005 at 09:33 AM.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Jesus. I leave the forum for the night and all shit breaks loose...

I stopped using extra glutamine about 1 month ago. There's some in the Whey powder so that will do for now. I can't tell if it makes a difference with all the shit I take but I'm started to believe the less shit I slam into my body the better.

Big'r, you're a sweetheart. Making friends I see....

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    About time you showed up Puff!!!!!!

It doesn't matter regarding "big rectum"..he has no credibility here.So he'll move on whether he gets banned or not.He knows he's not welcome.He'll be attacked after every post he makes.

~Pinnacle~

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    Big-r huh....
    Why don't you atleast post your stats so we can really see how big you are/aren't.
    I have been reading these post for a while now and really haven't seen much proof from your point of view. While everyone else that has posted about postive effects of glutamine. I will have to agree with everyone else. I have a couple of friends that have gotten there pro-cards, been to the big stage. I will continue to listen to them before, even thinking about taking your advice with no info. As they have told me... glutamine is very important supplement. I take it four times a day. Also very important while working out as it enhances nitrogen while traning, .I get my info from ones that have pro-cards, where do you get yours?????..... right on pinnacle....

You show me 1 study. Then will i post my references.
    Still waiting for the 1 study...........

Maybe i will post them anyway.
    I will post the one study... and you should post them anyway as you said "I will!!!" and you also said "my 20 studies", or you going to try getting out of that too???

This study is from The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.

ABSTRACT
    Twenty-nine (17 men, 12 women) collegiate track and field
    athletes were randomly divided into a creatine monohydrate
    (CM, n 5 10) group, creatine monohydrate and glutamine
    (CG, n 5 10) group, or placebo (P, n 5 9) group. The CM
    group received 0.3 g creatine•kg body mass per day for 1
    week, followed by 0.03 g creatine•kg body mass per day for
    7 weeks. The CG group received the same creatine dosage
    scheme as the CM group plus 4 g glutamine•day21. All 3
    treatment groups participated in an identical periodized
    strength and conditioning program during preseason training.
    Body composition, vertical jump, and cycle performances
    were tested before (T1) and after (T2) the 8-week supplementation
    period. Body mass and lean body mass (LBM)
    increased at a greater rate for the CM and CG groups, compared
    with the P treatment. Additionally, the CM and CG
    groups exhibited significantly greater improvement in initial
    rate of power production, compared with the placebo treatment.
    These results suggest CM and CG significantly increase
    body mass, LBM, and initial rate of power production
    during multiple cycle ergometer bouts.

Times a wastin'... hahahahaha

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do people come here to start crap? BigR you were the one that said glutamine was sh*t so I think it is up to you to prove that, it is not up to the world to prove to you it works.

Put up or shut up

Also you need to get an AV that is not so gay looking.. You are trying to be sexy but no one is as sexy as me.. I'm a sexy bitch!

Oldman

I will post the one study... and you should post them anyway as you said "I will!!!" and you also said "my 20 studies", or you going to try getting out of that too???
    Definitely not!

This study is from The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.

ABSTRACT
    Twenty-nine (17 men, 12 women) collegiate track and field
    athletes were randomly divided into a creatine monohydrate
    (CM, n 5 10) group, creatine monohydrate and glutamine
    (CG, n 5 10) group, or placebo (P, n 5 9) group. The CM
    group received 0.3 g creatine•kg body mass per day for 1
    week, followed by 0.03 g creatine•kg body mass per day for
    7 weeks. The CG group received the same creatine dosage
    scheme as the CM group plus 4 g glutamine•day21. All 3
    treatment groups participated in an identical periodized
    strength and conditioning program during preseason training.
    Body composition, vertical jump, and cycle performances
    were tested before (T1) and after (T2) the 8-week supplementation
    period. Body mass and lean body mass (LBM)
    increased at a greater rate for the CM and CG groups, compared
    with the P treatment. Additionally, the CM and CG
    groups exhibited significantly greater improvement in initial
    rate of power production, compared with the placebo treatment.

These results suggest CM and CG significantly increase
    body mass, LBM, and initial rate of power production
    during multiple cycle ergometer bouts.[/QUOTE]

Now we're getting to where i want you. You actually posted a single study (you got some respect from me for that).
    But where does it say the glutamine/creatine group gained more muscle than the creatine only?

You actually posted a single study (you got some respect from me for that).
    Now time to earn your respect bitch. Post them 20 studies and if you do that you get to stay.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Is the 48 hours up yet this is getting boring..

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader

I stopped using extra glutamine about 1 month ago. There's some in the Whey powder so that will do for now. I can't tell if it makes a difference with all the shit I take but I'm started to believe the less shit I slam into my body the better.

Big'r, you're a sweetheart. Making friends I see....
    Lol. The reason i started this discussion is because i want to confront people with themselves.
    Because of my challenge people have to actually look at scientific evidence to back up any of the claims supplement sellers make.

The reason why i ask for 1 single post is because i have confronted myself with the aforementioned challenge. And could only find studies showing no effect at all........

I read lot's of posts from fitness instructors, doctors and other "experts". A lot of the time they claim glutamine is benificial. But when you take a look at their references, you always see they could - in no way at all - conclude their supplementation advice fromt their references (as i showed in 2 previous posts)

So be critical for once and take a look at the references. I promise you you will not find anything to back up their claims.

Yes, is makes me laugh though, Bigr's avi is just gay.

Now time to earn your respect bitch. Post them 20 studies and if you do that you get to stay.
    It doesn't matter.Every post he makes from this day forward,he'll get flamed.
    He'll get frustrated from constantly being disrespected and move on.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by boerenkool
    I do not agree. Mesomorphyl has by far THE most GAY avatar. I think he spent many years as Village People groupie and was part of the furniture in their tour bus.
    First post on the board... and you slam me... I wander who you could be

Btw, I think Dave Chappel is hilarious. I think a picture of a queer looking guy is "gay". See the difference.

Kinda looks like a gay "Sideshow Bob" now that I look at it more closely.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Kinda looks like a gay "Sideshow Bob" now that I look at it more closely.
    LMAO... I mean LMFAO! Halarious.

How does one post boerenkool know that the village people used a tour bus? Did they really have that many shows? Where did big'r go while boerenkool was defending "the gay sideshow bob" avatar?

Tell me that doesn't look like Sideshow!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    This gay guy has gotten so many times by PINNACLE and MESO, that I don't know b/w the 2 who has the pink slip on this guy.

big'r everyone is STILL waiting for your "supposed" sources to back up the b.s. you posted. I'll tell you what though, I'll buy you a bib so it can catch all the shyt that comes out of your mouth, that way it won't contaminate the other members. Oh and your 48 hrs are up bub. So

big_C is offline Member
    Pinnacle and Mesomorphyl own your ass big'r. You can now run like a beat dog with your tail between your legs. And you said experience means absolutely nothing?? WTF are you talking about, only a little boy like you with no experience what-so-ever would spew crap like that out your pretty little mouth. The fact is that Glutamine is the most abundant amino in muscle, period, end of story. Thats all i need to know, and myself and probaly everybody here suplements glutamine. And by the way, off topic...if thats you in your avatar, you look like side show Bob's love child. Were in the middle of butfvck Egypt, and you got a perrty mouth.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    "p.s. who is that girl in your avatar?" - LOL Meso...

Quote Originally Posted by boerenkool
    And what good is it to them unless they themselves are gay? Imho, healthy men don't want to own the ass of any other man.
    Defending your boyfriend... or yourself? Funny how big'r logs off and you are on right after. I wander who you really are... two posts and both of them defending someone you do not know... I mean yourself.

Defending your boyfriend... or yourself? Funny how big'r logs off and you are on right after. I wander who you really are... two posts and both of them defending someone you do not know... I mean yourself.
    Proxy bro........he has alter egos.He's beyond a piece of shit.

~Pinnacle~

too much importance.
    leave.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information