Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

What a Shitty Situation

Check this crap out...So I place my order about 3 weeks ago and still nothing. So now my source and I are going to drive down to Mexico to talk to his source and see what the deal is, and where the fuck my $500 bucks are. My guys like then you can at least get some stuff and get your cycle started( I guess meaning -buy a couple of things -go into a bathroom and shoot em) - Shiiit! Yeah right! I'm not going to jump start my cycle not knowing when and if the other shit will be coming or not. I'm a little timid going down there to talk to these guys...(Mex- Maf). My guy has been getting mass amounts from them for years, so we don't know what's goin on, but assuming it's the Sept.11 occurance. This shit is Fucked! I thought it would be cake since I was going local and domestic, but WTF? I've never been into a Mexican Pharmacia, should I get anything...you guys got any advice for me on this shitty ordeal? I am stoked to see all that juice on the shelves though. It's too bad security is high I'd just get the shit myself.

_SOLID

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Bro
    be careful if they havent shipped your order and they have been in business for years somthings wrong just watch out

CYCLEON Guest
    - what is up with u going down to mexi with ur source???? hmmmm............... unless this is ur local bud, dat dont sound riiiiiiiiight.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    PM me with the info dude. Is this the guy who I'm thinking? If so, then he's the only guy I can think for whom I'd say maybe this isn't a terrible idea. Anyway, if you want to let me know then please do.

Ok the guy I ordered my stuff from orders it from the Mexican- Mafia. He say's he's been getting stuff through them for years. Like big time orders. Well after the Sept. 11 incident my shit hasn't shown up. So we are going to go down to see what's up. He say's he's had to do it before..not to worry. But dealing with the Mexican Mafia- how the fuck can you not worry?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

damn!!

i'm not trying to make light of your situation but when you said mexican mafia i thougth of a bunch of dishwashers w/ hairnets holding switchblades,haha

Partyboy

HA! "Mexican dishwashers with hairnets!"

-Shit I hope so

_SOLID

The Iron Game Guest
    This is NOT your problem, this is your SOURCES problem, save your time and let him rectify the situation. Do not get involved even if he is your closest friend. Business is Business and friendship is friendship. Never mix the two.

The original jason Guest
    spot on IG dont even think about it you if you do you better hope this guy is on to much test and is just bigging himself up I mean lets be real if it was the MEX MAFIA then you wouldnt be driving down two bods to say hey mex mafia wheres my 500 $ order would you I mean you would just take it as a loss on the chin learn a lesson and forget it what exacly does goin to check it out mean???

jason

IG I hear you bro, I don't want to get involved I just wanna make sure I get my shit - ya know. I agree this should be his deal but he is a friend and he hooked me up.

And OGJAY- I'm not sure why we are going to check it out, I don't see why he can't make a phone call, I mean he did to order the stuff. But I just don't want to ask a million questions, he say's everything will be fine, but I tell you Im stress'n. I mean what do I ask him? I already was like what do you think happened, and he say's it's prob.. just the border tightness and all...but shit he should call them and see what up right?

This shit sucks, you think you golden cause you go through a buddy, but then you get fucked, Next time I'm doin this shit myself.

peace_SOLID

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,d agree with OJ and IG let him sort it.He,s the source its his job to get the gear to you.Period.

with this whole anthrax is fucking outta hand. Am I ever gonna get my shit, through the mail?

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I'd be interested to know about this source. My guy is in Mexico and is having problems getting stuff to 2 of my buddies. PM me if anyone wants to give a word.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    "Mafia? No no man we don't know nuffin about that" "Hey when da beaver offers you a fish, you take the fish". Little movie funnies there, have to be Italian to laugh at that one. Daum weird azz Italians..

Thread Information