cmax is offline Associate Member

estrogen related fat-deposits

I recently lost over 65 lbs. Before I was 5'9" and 240lbs and then around 8 months ago I lost 65 lbs in a matter of 3 months and dropped to around 175 lbs. I am extremely ripped everywhere except for my chest area.

I went to 3 different plastic surgeons to see about getting a gyno operation or liposuction. The first two plastic surgeons told me that the tissue in my chest was fat and not glanular tissue. They told me that estrogen related fat or gynoid apitose tissue takes longer to lose than another other type of fat. They told me to wait 18 months before getting any surgery done to see if I lose this fat on my own. The third plastic surgeon told me to just get ultrasonic liposuction and get it over with, he quoted me $9K for this procedure and told me that I would never lose this fat without surgery. I called the first surgeon and he told me that the third surgeon was FOS and could not honestly tell me that I would never be able to lose that fat. They all verified that the tissue in my chest was soft fatty tissue and not hard glanular tissue.

So what can I take to combat estrogen related fat? What is the best transdermal and oral medication or supplements to take?

I briefly tried 6-oxo and skulpt as well as Lipoderm-Y and did not see any major results. I have noticed some minor results over time, but want something that could accelerate these results. I am not approximately 12% body fat and the only place that needs work is my chest.

Is there anything stronger that I could take to combat gynoid related fat? Will something like nolva be beneficial? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by cmax; 11-05-2005 at 04:08 PM.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    how the hell did u lose 65 lbs in 3 months ??? .... thats ****in ridiculous

It was insane. I am 29 now. I was in killer shape up until I was 24 years old and into body building, but I took five years off and ate nothing but crap and gained a ton of fat and weight. I had enough of this about 8 months ago and decided to drop the weight and get into shape. I have super high motivation and discipline.

I went from eating garbage like Carl's Junior $6 burgers, fries, and other junk food twice a day to eating 8 meals a day of leans proteins, complex carbs, zero sugar or fat. I stopped drinking soda and only drank water.

proteins: turkey, tuna, chicken, fish, roast beef, egg whites
    carbs: oatmeal, barley, brown rice
    vegetables

I took multivitamins, branched chain amino acids, glutamine, omega 3-6-9, CLA, flax seed oil, etc. VPX redline and hydroxycut with ephedra. Some HGH supplements and testosterone raising supplements (ZMA,testranopinal).

I worked out 4-5 days a week in the morning and did guerilla cardio 2-3 days a week in the morning.

People were so shocked at my results.

My general practitioner was like holy shit and could not believe it.

24 hour fitness where I worked out told me that if I provided them with before and after photos and wrote up a testimonial saying that I used their 24 five program (which was not true) then they would comp my membership for a year.

People I didn't even know, but saw around town would walk up to me and ask me "so how did you do it?!?".

Some people did not recognize me after losing the weight.

Everyone is asking me to write a book.

However, I can't seem to lose the fat in my chest area.

I don't really have loose skin, but just fatty deposits in my chest. I showed the plasic surgeons the before and after photos and they were shocked about the fact that my skin is so elastic and there is no loose skin or stretch marks. One surgeon said that if it weren't for the photos they would never believe that I once weighed that much. That is why he said that I should wait 18 months before getting liposuction. He said to just remain at my current weight for a while and see what happens. However, I want to accelerate the results with whatever means possible.
    Last edited by cmax; 11-06-2005 at 02:47 AM.

****in sick man ... u got b4 and after pics ??

Yes, but I need to get them scanned to post them here.

I will get them scaned and post them up in the weight loss section of the forum along with a detailed explanation of what I did. Surprisingly I had no trouble losing the fat from my abdominal area.

I just need to get the chest fat our of my pectoral area before I feel complete. If I had a well defined chest I would be all good. So what can be done?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I have this problem too... I know chest fat is normal but I really hate it..I can be showing a six pack and still have man boobs...Im currently taking b6 at 200mg per day hoping that will help a little..

bump..

So what exactly is b6?

I bought some more 6-oxo and the transdermal spray prevent today. However, I want something more powerful.

I wonder if nolva or something stronger like arimdex or femara would help with chest fat or if it would only make sense to take those if you have glanular tissue. Does anyone know?

I hear that either Lipoderm-Ultra or Skulpt (with DMSO) is the best transdermal fat loss spray, but is there anything stronger out there?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Post those pics bro, they'll be great motivation!

Regarding your question though, I have the same exact problem. I have wondered the same thing about nolva and other anti-e's. I have also read that yohimbine hcl can help with this kind of fat. I have started to use this recently, along with an eca stack, and I think it might be helping out a little. I can't say for sure yet, but we'll see in about 2-3 months.

Yohimburn ES is the best topical fat loss formula available (may be biased, as formulator, however that does not change the fact )

nolva will not generally help with oestrogenic fat loss, letro and other AI will. Nolva is a SERM. Studies in women show increased adiposity with nolva (post menapausal)- which is going to be most similar to men.

patriot37 is offline New Member

Lightbulb

bro, I have the same problem and it does suck the big one but there is nothing that will get rid of it totally. I have tried a lot of shit myself, if I were you and could afford I would just get it done now. I think the 3 doc was pretty much right on. You can do things to minimize the look and combat it a little, but I am sure you are like me and want that shit gone completely, go for the surgery, I am going to when I can afford it. I have been taking b6 with growth this didnt help either.

good luck

as a note- if you have puffyness (particularly from progestin use- nandrolone , etc)

dopaminergics can be of great help- cabergoline, selegiline, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by patriot37
    I have been taking b6 with growth this didnt help either.
    What exactly is b6? I would be willing to try this.

Is something as strong as Letro safe to take? What are the potential side effects and do I need to stack this with anything?

I am going to wait 18 months like the first two doctors suggested before getting the surgery done. I would like to try and do whatever possible to get rid of it without surgery.

B6 is supposed to suppress prolactin

you should post ur diet and training regiment ... along with some pics ...

im sure everything is wanting to see this

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    you should post ur diet and training regiment ... along with some pics ...

im sure everything is wanting to see this
    I second that!

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Macrophage, what results are you familiar with concerning your products (yohimburn) and fat loss in this area (around the nipples)

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    Macrophage, what results are you familiar with concerning your products (yohimburn) and fat loss in this area (around the nipples)
    really depends on the cause.

if its an estrogenic issue (just A2 adrenoceptor related fat and some water from oestrogenic influence), there is usually complete resolution

if its due to prolactin- this is usually more a "puffyness" than fatty issue- reponse varies- it will help but how much will depend on whether its an ongoing issue, percent of cause by prolactin/progestins, etc. basically it will help but it wont be as dramatic as it would be if the nipple issue is just estrogenic (a2 adrenoceptor rich) fat.

Thread Information