Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 49 of 49
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3000mg of test

  1. #41
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by c8rsa
    Can that much test harm the body?
    theres more than one way to abuse steroids , so yes.

  2. #42
    rodge's Avatar
    rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    holland.
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by c8rsa
    Can that much test harm the body?
    yes it can so its wise to closely monitor it through bloodwork when one decide to give it a try.

    -rodge

  3. #43
    c8rsa's Avatar
    c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    382
    Well good luck to him,would like to see the outcome.

  4. #44
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,224
    My only worry on this is some 18 year old is going to see an old pro like Pinn or Rodge talking about 2-3g a week and they are only going to see "More means Bigger" and get themselves fcked up. Of course that will happen with anything I guess.

    I am on my first cycle at 38 years old. I am only doing 500mg sust a week (with deca and hgh). I am not seeing much of a difference other than strength right now. I have been lifting for a long time, I actually can't remember when I Wasn't lifting but I never had connections so juice was not an option or I would probably be where Pinn is now.

    I am sure 3 grams of test does causes issues to your body but it will effect different people differently just like smoking does or alcohol. I am sure Pinn knows what he is doing and if is should happen that he dies tomorrow he will probably look better than all of us ever will.

    I am not looking forward to sticking myself so much to get my levels up but I am not looking to complete so I don't think I will ever have to worry about it.


    Carry on


    Oldman

  5. #45
    rodge's Avatar
    rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    holland.
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    My only worry on this is some 18 year old is going to see an old pro like Pinn or Rodge talking about 2-3g a week and they are only going to see "More means Bigger" and get themselves fcked up. Of course that will happen with anything I guess.
    i can only hope that they can make an educated and wise decision about it.thats why i added that i just after 14 years of aas experience decided to drasticly up the dose. i always made great gains on next to nothing.infact i did some pretty stupid cycles as dbol /deca cycles for the first couple of years and that was like 200mg deca max. later i added 250mg test and did that for a ccpoule more years. if i knew then what i knew now then i would have made even greater gains on a litle juice. the 18 year olds now got acces to a whole lot more info about dieting,working out and juice cause of the internet then when i started so if they educate them self they can make great gains as long as they have total dedication.

    -rodge

  6. #46
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,540
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i can only hope that they can make an educated and wise decision about it.thats why i added that i just after 14 years of aas experience decided to drasticly up the dose. i always made great gains on next to nothing.infact i did some pretty stupid cycles as dbol /deca cycles for the first couple of years and that was like 200mg deca max. later i added 250mg test and did that for a ccpoule more years. if i knew then what i knew now then i would have made even greater gains on a litle juice. the 18 year olds now got acces to a whole lot more info about dieting,working out and juice cause of the internet then when i started so if they educate them self they can make great gains as long as they have total dedication.

    -rodge
    I too have made mistakes before all this info was available on the internet.Although I have ran alot of cycles,I can say that half of them consisted ONLY of Test of some sort.
    I was not blessed with great genetics,so I've had to scrape to get where I am today.Low dose cycles never worked well for me.when I finally breached the 1g mark is when I started to see really great results for me.Another reason as to why I run higher dose cycles is I don't come off.I cruise at 250 mgs in between cycles.So my receptors aren't fresh at all.
    I do know a few guys that are really large and only run 2 mild cycles a year for like 10 weeks and really blow up.Those are the genetically blessed ppl.Plus taking ample time off to really clear out your receptors makes a big difference as well.

    ~Pinnacle~

  7. #47
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I too have made mistakes before all this info was available on the internet.Although I have ran alot of cycles,I can say that half of them consisted ONLY of Test of some sort.
    I was not blessed with great genetics,so I've had to scrape to get where I am today.Low dose cycles never worked well for me.when I finally breached the 1g mark is when I started to see really great results for me.Another reason as to why I run higher dose cycles is I don't come off.I cruise at 250 mgs in between cycles.So my receptors aren't fresh at all.
    I do know a few guys that are really large and only run 2 mild cycles a year for like 10 weeks and really blow up.Those are the genetically blessed ppl.Plus taking ample time off to really clear out your receptors makes a big difference as well.

    ~Pinnacle~
    We are so alike!!!!!

  8. #48
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,224
    Yes there is much more info out there now but people are fools and instead of trying to find the Right answers they find the answers that they want and go with it.. But of course not much can be done with that...

    Now question is if I do not want to run high doses (later on) I would be better off trying to keep my cycles to 2 a year or something like that? I want to work on keeping as much gains as I can. I am big but not in the best way but working hard at it and if it all goes to plan I would like to gain each time but don't want to depend on being able to get a large amount of gear.

    Thanks

  9. #49
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,163
    I think 2+ grams of test and higher a week are fairly common among more experienced AAS users. Like everything tolerance is a very individual thing and what you find is that pro BB's can do huge amounts with minimal sides. Everyone is not going to be that lucky and people new to AAS should take their time to find their thresholds and not jump into large cycles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •