Thread: Prop question?

Chris Petrich is offline New Member

Prop question?

Okay so after looking over a lot of posts I noticed the the majority of you believe prop eod wont cut it. I just started my second week in my cycle and im running it eod @ 125mgs(for first 4 weeks) along 650 mg's of test eth(2 shots a week for 15 weeks).....My question is will I still see descent gains with this or should i start runnin it every day. If anyone out there has ran it eod let me know if that worked well enough for you? Thanks fellas.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    If the sides are not bothering you, keep it that way. The sides are the reason people shoot more frequently. You will get good gains from that amount and frequency, unless you have done 20 cycles of a gram a week. Well, you get the idea.
    The only reason I go ED is because I WANT MORE. Oh yeah, the Tren it's mixed with really needs to be done daily too.

cool, I'll give it another week and if the sides are botherin me then i'll bump it to ed.....thanks

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Petrich
    Okay so after looking over a lot of posts I noticed the the majority of you believe prop eod wont cut it. I just started my second week in my cycle and im running it eod @ 125mgs(for first 4 weeks) along 650 mg's of test eth(2 shots a week for 15 weeks).....My question is will I still see descent gains with this or should i start runnin it every day. If anyone out there has ran it eod let me know if that worked well enough for you? Thanks fellas.

Descent gains?? Bro u r running over a gram of test a week... u better see good gains from that much gear.... How many previous cycles have u run?
    The only thing ed and eod day is going to affect is your sides... if u are happy with the amount of sides u are dealing with then no problem keep it at eod....

I only ran one cycle before and it was tren ace last spring but I had no idea what I was doin............. basically my buddy made a home brewed batch and threw my way and said here take this and I had no prior knowledge of any gear before that. Same dude got me this gear and hooked me up real nice with a couple of free vials cuz I expanded his clientele quite a bit but the reason im takin that much is that it wasnt enough to split into two different cycles so I'm just takin it all at once for 15 weeks. One question what kind of sides would be bothering me later on cuz as of now I'm fine just feel a little more sluggish and unmotivated than usual expecially when it comes to school work but thats usually a given anyways.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I run my prop at 100mg e2d... no probs with anything... But Im starting Tren this weekend, so I will switch the prop to ed as well...CANT WAIT!!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    currently running prop @ 200mg eod. like everyone else said, ed is better for sides, but I have no probs with it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im doing the same as you, test-e 2x aweek and prop eod, not as much as you but the same way. I like this because week 7 I bumped the prop up to help keep gains coming, I was pleased with my results. I also was running 600mg of deca and gH.

Thread Information