Thread: College Cutter

vein-x is offline Associate Member

College Cutter

Quick Information & Background:
    6'2"
    ~19-20% bodyfat
    One cycle under my belt - 600mg/week of both Test E & EQ (amazing AMAZING memories.. times of my life.. itching to do.. another one )
    Have run two cycle of DNP - 1 @ 600 for 10 days & 1 @ 600 for five days (got really intense + allergies, swollen lips.. messed up w/o antihistamines)

Alright so, this is what I was thinking of:

60mcg T3/day
    E/C/A stack along with the T3

I was thinking the T3 to up the metabolism and the ECA to kill the appetite (mainly ephedrine) and help with energy. What do you guys think? I was also thinking a very low DNP cycle, 200mg/day for two weeks. I don't want to drip sweat in the middle of class but I think by running it at 200mg I'll avoid the ridiculous sweating and just benefit from light heat and the other effects like burning through everything I eat.

If you need more information let me know, otherwise, gimme a little feedback.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Quick Information & Background:
    6'2"
    ~19-20% bodyfat
    One cycle under my belt - 600mg/week of both Test E & EQ (amazing AMAZING memories.. times of my life.. itching to do.. another one )
    Have run two cycle of DNP - 1 @ 600 for 10 days & 1 @ 600 for five days (got really intense + allergies, swollen lips.. messed up w/o antihistamines)

Alright so, this is what I was thinking of:

60mcg T3/day
    E/C/A stack along with the T3

I was thinking the T3 to up the metabolism and the ECA to kill the appetite (mainly ephedrine) and help with energy. What do you guys think? I was also thinking a very low DNP cycle, 200mg/day for two weeks. I don't want to drip sweat in the middle of class but I think by running it at 200mg I'll avoid the ridiculous sweating and just benefit from light heat and the other effects like burning through everything I eat.

If you need more information let me know, otherwise, gimme a little feedback.
    You're at 20 bf and you want to run t3, dnp and an ECA stack? How about some cardio or looking at your diet.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    please tell us what you eat on a daily basis..sounds like your just looking for drugs to help with weight loss instead of focusing on diet and cardio

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Haha, yep.. forgot the most important part. This is for midway through college, not for the coming term. I planned on running DNP and that's why I was waiting, for winter. I'm working on diet & cardio right now, just wanted a quick look at a drug regime.

Sorry if I came off like that..

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got to concur with the other posts. That being said, I feel that T3, ECA and DNP is overkill. With T3 and no juice you're going to loose some muscle. Toss in DNP and I think you'll just feel like shit all around. Personally, I'd go with a low carb diet, high intensity interval cardio and a mild cycle consisting of prop and clen /T3. Save the DNP for a later time and date, or use it but drop the ECA and T3. JMO.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Haha, yep.. forgot the most important part. This is for midway through college, not for the coming term. I planned on running DNP and that's why I was waiting, for winter. I'm working on diet & cardio right now, just wanted a quick look at a drug regime.

Sorry if I came off like that..
    drop the dnp, i dont see a problem with you using t3 since you are being smart and using low amounts. i had a friend who got very lean while using t3 and his diet wasnt perfect but he did train his ass off.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You are really leaning on the drugs to get you in shape. Take your ass to the track and go for a run.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    You are really leaning on the drugs to get you in shape. Take your ass to the track and go for a run.

i do train my train off, but eat like shit at times.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    I thought I was talking to vein-x

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    hahaha

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the dnp , i dont see a problem with you using t3 since you are being smart and using low amounts. i had a friend who got very lean while using t3 and his diet wasnt perfect but he did train his ass off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    I guess we all know who your friend is...

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Me? ;D jk ^_^

muscle_20 is offline Member
    Lol at the name of the thread collage cutter indeed!

Thread Information