jaym_100 is offline Junior Member

Screwed up... Need help

I've been on test prop 100mg EOD for 2 weeks... I've been taking letro as my anti e.. well as i know now, you need nolva too. i'm ordering my nolva right now. I'm suppose to take a shot today.. should i take my shot today or wait until the nolva comes in probably tuesday.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    why do you think you need novla too. Novla will reduce the effectiveness of letro if ran together

Because letro isn't working on its on.. I'm getting gyno...

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaym_100
    Because letro isn't working on its on.. I'm getting gyno...

bro...lil swoll is 100% correct. nolva and letro should not be used together. if the letro isn't working then maybe you should look into aromasin . aromasin and nolva compliment each other. aromasin is also more efective than letro.

check out this link. this a great read on aromasin by anthony roberts
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...exemestane.htm

BTW...what dose of letro have you been taking that you are getting gyno?

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    Im doing Test prop, and doing .25 letro every night, im doing just fine, i got my letro from ARR.

If the letro isnt working try bumpin the dosage to .5 for a few days, see how it makes you feel

Froggy is offline Member
    One bad thing about prop (if gyno prone) is it all releases within a short period of time...but this can also be concidered a good thing (if gyno prone) ...If I was you, increase your letro & decrease your prop for the next few doses until you get the letro right...
    Last edited by Froggy; 11-25-2005 at 06:49 PM.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    ya jaym let us know what letro dose you are running. That might be the problem. I personally had to run .5-.75mgs ED cause I am very gyno prone

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by lil swoll
    ya jaym let us know what letro dose you are running. That might be the problem. I personally had to run .5-.75mgs ED cause I am very gyno prone
    I had to run 1.25mg ED on a cycle of Test E/EQ/Prop. It all depends on how prone to water retention and gyno you are.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    also I quit the liquids and went back to caps..gyno gone..JMO

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sick of the same sh*t again...you need youre antish*t in hands first if you dont know how you are going to react to youre cycle...they read only about roids but no about pct...and then post..."please help...please help...please help"... Fu*k that sh*t...!!!

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Im sick of the same sh*t again...you need youre antish*t in hands first if you dont know how you are going to react to youre cycle...they read only about roids but no about pct...and then post..."please help...please help...please help"... Fu*k that sh*t...!!!
    people are trying to help each other. This is probably something u havent learned in life yet cause your a spoiled little pillow bitter

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatever...! but you ask first before you start any cycle specialy if it is youre first cycle.If you ask me i help,but dont start a cycle if you dont know what you are doing.BTW you can see all my thread and you can see what im talking about.

POSH is offline Member
    You are not "getting" gyno....you have gyno. Good luck, I dont know about the letro, but BUMP

I'm taking 1.25mg letro.. All i know is my left nipple hurts sometimes and it is freaking me out..

POSH is offline Member
    Seriously get surgery now....you can save yourself money if you get it done when your glands are small, if the doc can work on the price with you. That way it is not such a major operation. The pain only gets worse. At the end of my gyno, I would have HORRIBLE pain when my nips were touched. That lump WILL NOT go away. I'm not saying don't take anything to help deal with it, but when you stop, it will still be there. Good luck

They are still a little puffy, but the pain is gone.. I don't have any lumps...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Nips puffy but no lumps and the pain goes away, I'd say the letro is working. As for some members who chose to take this opportunity to try and flame someone-Knock it the FVCK OFF! It was a legit question and needs legit answers.

Thread Information