jacked4life is offline New Member

Smile HELP please!!! ASAP

Here it is i got (Deca durabolin 10ml vial contains 250mg/ml ),(100 PILS OF Dianabol ), some (Nolvadex ), some (Proscar) and also (winstrol ) 100 by Denkall

I got 2 and a half months of time I want to get big and then cut. In what order should I do these steroids and how many ml's per/week? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U CAN I WILL APPRECIATED!!!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked4life
    Here it is i got (Deca durabolin 10ml vial contains 250mg/ml ),(100 PILS OF Dianabol ), some (Nolvadex ), some (Proscar) and also (winstrol ) 100 by Denkall

I got 2 and a half months of time I want to get big and then cut. In what order should I do these steroids and how many ml's per/week? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U CAN I WILL APPRECIATED!!!

Besides the fact that you shld post your stats and training history, you don't have a cycle there.... not enuff deca , and no test....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

2.5 months is not going to do it. You need to learn how to feed yourself properly and train properly for growth. If you had even the basics down, you would not even be having an issue with the above question.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    why use all this gear?
    What's ur cycle-training history and what about ur diet? is it in check?
    Steroids is not the magic pill, also if enough calories and nutrients are not consumed as should then ur gear won't give u any good results, or at least NOT the maximum results u should get.
    Also in ur first cycle u def. need test.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    whoa whoa whoa slow down buddy

It's so hard not to toast this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    It's so hard not to toast this kid.

lol....................

Where's Tough Old Man when we need him?

TADOLFI is offline Member
    topvega...noticed your location, I think you'd like the avatar that niXon)( is using

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    topvega...noticed your location, I think you'd like the avatar that niXon)( is using

Now u are gonna make me do a search for nixon.....

jacked4life is offline New Member

Here Is New Info

i'M 23 YEARS OLD 5'6 180 lbs I work out 5-6 times a week I do cardio 30 min/4times/week 12% body fat this is not my first cycle I watch what I eat thats not a problem I just need advise from u guys. let me know what would be the best for me.
    I got 2 and a half months of time I want add like 10lbs of muscle and then get cut. In what order should I do these steroids and how many ml's per/week? OR SHOULD I TAKE SOMETHING ELSE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL APPRECIATED!!!

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    what's in 2 and a half months? what's the rush. u said this isnt ur first cycle. what's ur cycle history?

i'M 23 YEARS OLD 5'6 180 lbs I work out 5-6 times a week I do cardio 30 min/4times/week 12% body fat this is not my first cycle I watch what I eat thats not a problem I just need advise from u guys. let me know what would be the best for me.
    I got 2 and a half months of time I want add like 10lbs of muscle and then get cut. In what order should I do these steroids and how many ml's per/week? OR SHOULD I TAKE SOMETHING ELSE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL APPRECIATED!!!

For starters u need to run some type of test with deca ... not that I think u have enuff deca for a cycle...

Something like this:

Week 1-15 test e or c 500mg/week
    Week 1-14 deca 400mg/week
    Week 1-4 dbol 30mged

take b-6 and milk thistle ed.... nolva on hand in case gyno shows....or u can run it at 20mg ed for the duration of the cycle...

Thread Information