Hehe... well though some think its bullshit and only occurs with ppl who are generally labelled as 'jerks' in life, I gotta say that this shit is real
Only into my 3rd week of test/deca /dbol cycle and f*ck me I have become one moody angry twat. Never behaved in such a way before. I was expecting any big mood swings further on when test takes full effect but it might be my 2g frontload.
Anyway I did my leg workout today, was f*cking disappointed with it, because I didnt go as far as I wanted to. Out of bitter disappointment I trashed one of the dumbell racks (was alone in the room at the time) and walked out. Then some bloke sitting on the door started pestering me about some membership crap. I couldnt even hear what he was saying, just ripped my membership card out of his hands and just about managed to keep myself from lashing out at him. Then I got into my car and just sat for about 30 mins trying to calm down a bit so that at least I wouldnt start doing stupid things on the road.
Heh... scary shit this. Tomorrow is deadlift time -- I am sure Ill get pretty angry doing those