YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

25mg ed winny enough?

is that enough.. cause i really cant afford to do 50mg ed lol

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a low those bro, unless its you first cycle you want see much from that. 50mgs ed is minimum in my opinion, I prefer 75-100mgs ed.

its my 2nd cyc .. any other opinions?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg ED is the standard dosage .... i would say no less than that.... and if u cant afford it ... dont do it until u can .... i hope u have some test in there too

ya heh

i guess ill do 50 ed then >< fricken xpensive at 150$ per 20 mls at 50 mg /ml
    canadain tho.. but still .. damn

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this all you will use? 25mg of Winstrol per day - or 175mg per week? Or is there some testosterone with it? I don't know of any androgen that will produce satisfying results with that low of a dose... 175mg of total steroid use per week is hardly putting in enough to really benefit you athletically.

Some studies suggest you should use at least 300mg per week to get all the benfits resulting in maximum muscular hypertrophy. I can recall at least one study that showed that it takes at least 300mg of androgens per week to really impact the production of new satelite cells - basically seeds for new muscle... under 300mg, results are basically mediated/limited to the cross over binding to glucocorticoids (cortisol) and increased protein synthesis. You would need to either stack it or increase the dose - but you shouldn't run anything without some testosterone.

Better off buying some more Creatine (or getting more gear together), IMHO...

im running a prop winny eq cyc then dropping winn and switching to fina after 5 weeks...

but now i have a new question.. should i be taking more prop then eq?

im only takin 300-400 mg of prop per week where as im takin 600mg of eq per week

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've always ran 50mg eod with zambons. it works well for me. 75-100mg daily is probably gonna be overkill for your second cycle. i would buy some tren enanthate and run it at 200mg weekly with your prop and winstrol and i think you will be much happier with your resluts. tren and winstrol have great synergistic effect for really hard, lean gains

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Is this all you will use? 25mg of Winstrol per day - or 175mg per week? Or is there some testosterone with it? I don't know of any androgen that will produce satisfying results with that low of a dose... 175mg of total steroid use per week is hardly putting in enough to really benefit you athletically.

Some studies suggest you should use at least 300mg per week to get all the benfits resulting in maximum muscular hypertrophy. I can recall at least one study that showed that it takes at least 300mg of androgens per week to really impact the production of new satelite cells - basically seeds for new muscle... under 300mg, results are basically mediated/limited to the cross over binding to glucocorticoids (cortisol) and increased protein synthesis. You would need to either stack it or increase the dose - but you shouldn't run anything without some testosterone.

Better off buying some more Creatine (or getting more gear together), IMHO...
    You can run many aas without teststerone and get good results. For libodo you can always take proviron .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    You can run many aas without teststerone and get good results. For libodo you can always take proviron.
    This is a beaten issue - if you want to replace your body's endogenous testosterone with some man-made deriatives, go ahead... I'll never recommend it in my posts. IMO - taking testosterone from a man's body is analagous to taking the mojo from Austin Powers.

Its not only about what gives "good results" but also what is the safest and most reasonable for the body's functions... which can very from person to person. 5 grams of Deca per week might give you good results - but I won't recommend it. With that said - I don't know anytime testosterone has killed what would have otherwise been a good cycle.

I could go on about the physiology and man's connection to testosterone since he was a fetus in his mother's womb - but it really is an issue that has been brought up over and over...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i've always ran 50mg eod with zambons. it works well for me. 75-100mg daily is probably gonna be overkill for your second cycle. i would buy some tren enanthate and run it at 200mg weekly with your prop and winstrol and i think you will be much happier with your resluts. tren and winstrol have great synergistic effect for really hard, lean gains

im actually runing eq with prop/win... u still think i should add fina now or wait 5 weeks till winnis done

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say 25mgs would be a waste. i ran 50mgs ed and wasnt' too impressed. not my favorite drug though that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    This is a beaten issue - if you want to replace your body's endogenous testosterone with some man-made deriatives, go ahead... I'll never recommend it in my posts. IMO - taking testosterone from a man's body is analagous to taking the mojo from Austin Powers.

Its not only about what gives "good results" but also what is the safest and most reasonable for the body's functions... which can very from person to person. 5 grams of Deca per week might give you good results - but I won't recommend it. With that said - I don't know anytime testosterone has killed what would have otherwise been a good cycle.

I could go on about the physiology and man's connection to testosterone since he was a fetus in his mother's womb - but it really is an issue that has been brought up over and over...
    Yeah, but it depends what the persons goals are. If someone wants to carry as much beef as possible, test is a given. But teststerone is not the right option for someone who highly value skin and "pretty look" so to speak. The worsening of the skin, acne, increased hair-growth, puffy-moonface, might not be worth the results for everybody. Someone like this would be better suited using aas like primo/var/t-bol to minimize the androgenic -sides that test often promotes. So like I said, which drugs to use, depends what your goals are, and which sides you are worried about!
    Last edited by vitor; 12-24-2005 at 02:21 AM.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i would say 25mgs would be a waste. i ran 50mgs ed and wasnt' too impressed. not my favorite drug though that's for sure!
    really??? it didnt dry u up like crazie???? it sux everyonce of water out of me and my skin becomes paper thin and dry,,i guess everone dries out diferenty from it testorona

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    not at all! i didn't dry up. i got stronger and heavier. that's about it.

I've run 50mg winny eod and gotten decent results, but I ran it for 7 wks. If you've got yourself some tren too then your good to go. You dont have to take more prop than eq. Eq is fairly mild and side effects arent really there until you get really high w/ it, I think your safe w/ what you got. If it were me, I'd run just the EQ w/ prop, then on the 5th wk come in w/ the tren and winny together. Hit up the winny eod, and on the opposite days hit your tren. I think the synergistic effect would be great running the two at the same time.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Warrior] I don't know of any androgen that will produce satisfying results with that low of a dose... 175mg of total steroid use per week is hardly putting in enough to really benefit you athletically.

I know of one =) Abombs/A50's baby! =) you can take those alone "although i do NOT recomend this" for like 5 weeks and blow the **** up! =) Will be alot of bloat.

but everyone is right, well i have a diffrent view of winstrol though. I dont belive you need to bombard your system with this stuff in order to see results. As long as you ad somthing to it. at 25 mg a day I would throw in some Test E @ 250 a week at least. and depending on what your trying to do... id run 75mg a day or Tren ED for 5-6 weeks. But again... 50 is your best bet and what i myself use. But i also understand being on a budget. I buy my winny tabs in bulk 1000 at a time. I find i can use them with alot of diffrent cycles, and the tabs last along time. You might wanna save up and buy a bulk lot you can save alot somtimes like that.

im also taking 700 mg prop and 600mg eq per week.. i was autally thinkin of stopping winny after 3 weeks and switching to fina...good idea or no? should i do the full 5 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by YoRgO17
    im also taking 700 mg prop and 600mg eq per week.. i was autally thinkin of stopping winny after 3 weeks and switching to fina...good idea or no? should i do the full 5 weeks

At only 50mg eod, your going to wanna stay on winny the full 5 wks. Seriously though, I'd come in w/ the tren and winny at the same time. 5 wks into it do each one eod for the remainder of the cycle. I think your going to benefit more from this than you would just hitting the inny at the beginning of your run. Especially since that EQ will be starting to kick by the time you come in w/ the winny and tren

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    At only 50mg eod, your going to wanna stay on winny the full 5 wks. Seriously though, I'd come in w/ the tren and winny at the same time. 5 wks into it do each one eod for the remainder of the cycle. I think your going to benefit more from this than you would just hitting the inny at the beginning of your run. Especially since that EQ will be starting to kick by the time you come in w/ the winny and tren

Aye i do the tren and winny together, but i alson add 250mg of test e. this is my "kill the bloat harden get ready for clen and t3 cycle" =)

Thread Information