bbh90 is offline Junior Member

i cant wait guys

so i have my cycle all planned out and everything just have to wait until everything is set in place

im recovering from a bulged disc which made it so i cant lift for 3 months at least thats what the doctor aproximated so i still have a little over 2 and a half months to go before i can start hitting the weights but im already beyond excited

my plan is

that after taking the 3 months off i will go back to lifting and work my way back to where i was before the injury im guessing that will take around 3 months to get back where i was? what do you guys think on that? and after that its time for the cycle all this time off lifting is killing me as it is but i just try to stay positive knowing that i will be on a different level shortly after returning to lifting

dont know why im making this post even just excited needed to tell someone

what would you guys guess on regaining the lost gains of not lifting for 3 months though?

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    In my experience, gains return fairly quickly. Its getting it in the first place thats hard. Getting it back is easy. Get back to where you were then start your cycle up.

bbh90 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    In my experience, gains return fairly quickly. Its getting it in the first place thats hard. Getting it back is easy. Get back to where you were then start your cycle up.
    thanks thats encouraging i set a estimate time of 3 months to get back to where i was but i could see it being less the shorter to get back to where i was the better as far as im concered

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    alot of idiots just jump right in your plan sounds smart ,good luck

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    I took a about 2 years off from lifting. when I returned I got almost ALL my size back in about 3 months.... literally starting from scratch. I'm guessing it'll be 3-4 weeks tops, to get back what you lost in 3 months. Good luck buddy!!! I can feel your excitement!!

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    I'd say strength comes back a lot sooner then size, either way it's attainable. Just bust your ass in the gym and you'll get it.

Oh and eat a lot.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good luck bro.Wish you the best.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    good luck

Thread Information