Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Question Has anyone received since the recent anthrax in the mail scare?

just wondering how bad things are gonna get with the U.S. mail checks.

_SOLID

Morg is offline Junior Member
    yep,iwas worried to cause it got sent without a return addy,eh,it got here,shit it makes ya wondr what else could get thru,Morg

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    yes my friend has shipped stuff out and got it in record time to

Talking

keep the good news rollin

_SOLID

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yo i have to know

what do you have on the way?haha.you are sweating this shit in like 3 different threads.who much $$ did you send and what the hell are you getting, half a pharmacy?haha.could it be that much $$ to stress you out like this?i feel for you though.i knwo how it is.i only mailordered once but it's a pain in the ass as opposed to cash and carry.the way i look at it is there are americans in another country fighting a war, and people contracting anthrax and dying more recently while people are worrying if there fuckign gear is gonna get here.seems kind of simple your problem now huh?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    to tell you the truth, im a little worried too, not on the source end though, my connection is solid, im worried that is gonna be opened and therefore seized with all this stuff going down.

partyboy
    you have a point bro, and yes that puts it into perspective, for me at least.

peace bb79

Partyboy...Honestly, right now I'm so fucked in the head that I don't even know what to think. I'm know I'm trippin, this whole War situation has made me wonder why I have even taken this route...I have come to realize alot and if you have read Revalations (Bible- which I never have till the other night and never really read any religious info) it scared the shit outa me. It has made me think of what's really important in this "world". Anyways...out of curiousity I want to know what the deal is with the mail> since you guys have more experience in this situation> I come to you with my concerns. As for the money $520 in gear. Plus a couple hundred for some liquidex, yes $740 dollars is kinda of a big deal to me, but in respect to what's else is going on in the world- The more I think about it - The more the money seems less and less important. You can always make money, but you can't remake lost lives.

_SOLID

i'm rigth w/ you solid

i have no problem admittign that i'm scared right now about the way things are w/ everythign that is going.just take time to relax.everything works out in the end.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    As far as gear goes, the only thing I can say is just be patient. Shit, i know i had to be. I had a scare once, but everything turned out to be fine. I'm sure you'll be too!

And for the current world situation. Bro's and girls(from the US), HOLD YOU HEADS HIGH...We are freaking Americans, and don't let those raghead mutherfuggers think for one second they got us. Yes, a disaster has occured, but have faith in our military and President. We will come through this, we will prevail. Go to bed tonight feeling safe, because you are. You live in a country where a citizens safety come before ANYTHING. Remember that, we're going to kick some Afgan ASS!!! And Saddam, don't think we forgot about you dickhead, we're coming after you too!

El Rey is offline New Member

yep, sure have

got one yesterday from overseas, one a few days before from domesctic mail. Both looked very official, though. Good sources know what to do....

Talking I Got a package today..heheheh!!!

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS I AM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME BITCH AND MOAN FOR SO LONG, I KNOW PARTYBOY WILL APPRECIATE IT. IT SURE IS NICE TO HAVE A GOOD SOURCE(MAD PROPS !!!)

_SOLID.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

woohoo!!!the gear gods are smiling down on you now buddy!!haha.thank god!good to hear your in business now.best of luck w/ your new found "toys".

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya bro, way to go. Good guys always come through. Now, go get the rest and get started.

Thread Information