Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GOOD WORK I start my low dose 9 weeks 250 of test 9 not 10 cuz I broke one vial. I almost faint after my shot man

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    I wonder how much one could reallyh gain on this cycle with a true bulking, no holds barred diet.....just slamming the cals........
    My first cycle was 250mgs sust, despite everyone saying shoot it every other day, it is a waste, need more, etc. It was my best cycle ever. I gained 24 lbs and kept 19 ptc.

Way too many guys come on here and act like parrots. They repeat what they hear and do not speak from experience. If you are lifting, eating and resting right, it absolutely does not take alot of gear to grow.

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    My first cycle was 250mgs sust, despite everyone saying shoot it every other day, it is a waste, need more, etc. It was my best cycle ever. I gained 24 lbs and kept 19 ptc.

Way too many guys come on here and act like parrots. They repeat what they hear and do not speak from experience. If you are lifting, eating and resting right, it absolutely does not take alot of gear to grow.
    so you took 250/week? split it in half? 2x a week at 125?

what was your diet like? cardio and training....curious. Stats? Eat your ass of or what?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    so you took 250/week? split it in half? 2x a week at 125?

what was your diet like? cardio and training....curious. Stats? Eat your ass of or what?
    Didn't even split it, once a week. Lifted 4 days a week, hitting each major group only once, cardio only 30 minutes 3-4 times a week and always on a full stomach. I was around 180, 6'4" and in my mid 30's. I ate 6 times a day, mostly protien and shakes before, after workouts as well as late at night.

I still train the same but do more cardio. I am 40 now, 233lbs as of this am. I still run low dose cycles as I have tried a high dose recently and had no significant difference other than more sides. Lean gains and cardio are most important to me, more so than just bulking. You hit a certain age and the desire to be heart healthy outweighs the desire for size.

Kurz is offline Member
    Ahhh...but you need your carbs bro.....big time....and cardio for me is 1-2x a week MAX.......I dont understand how people continue to do cardio when bulking. Then when you cut, it's HELL! Cause now you have to do 10x as much!!! I walk my dog in the am for 15 minutes......thats good enough for the ticker.

00000000 is offline New Member
    250 still works for me too man. good job bro. no need increase until your not gaining.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman

Way too many guys come on here and act like parrots. They repeat what they hear and do not speak from experience. If you are lifting, eating and resting right, it absolutely does not take alot of gear to grow lol. sorry bro, couldn't resist

Kurz is offline Member
    DIET IS KEY!!!

One must EAT and EAT HARD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information