fukn69nya is offline New Member

What are the best pill form of steroids?

I don't exactly like the shots too much and was wondering what would be the best pill form of steriods to do? And yes I know I'm a big ass pussy for not doing the shots. Maybe one day when my pus gets done from swelling up I'll do the shots. Thx fellas

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I can't answer a question like that. Thats like asking a hunter what kind of gun is best. Every steroid is different and used for different purposes. Oral cycles suck and aren't worth it. Lasting gains come from injecting. I inject and I consider myself a pain sissy.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    I can't answer a question like that. Thats like asking a hunter what kind of gun is best. Every steroid is different and used for different purposes. Oral cycles suck and aren't worth it. Lasting gains come from injecting. I inject and I consider myself a pain sissy.
    Agreed! While I DID do a DBol only cycle a few weeks back that was done as an experiment and although there were gains they were nothing compared to the gains made on a cycle which includes injectables.

I am very much a needle pussy. I have been sticking myself for 10yrs and I STILL hate every jab, and I have to mentally work myself up to do it! (My hands always shake after a jab!)

If there was a real alternative you better beleive I would be using it!

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    you guys always say that oral only sucks and the gains are less keepable.
    what about anavar and winny those are orals and they both lead to very keepable gains

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    bump from a needle wuss

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    Use a 1 inch 23 gauge needle, or Ive even had 1.5, 25 gauge needles. Its a bitch to get the oil based juice out with a high gauge needle like that, but if youre a puss with the pins, you may want to try it. Oral anadrol is pretty potent, so is dbol , but youre eventually going to realize you get better results stacking, and you cant stack orals your entire life. Its worse on your liver anyhow, get used to the needles, its part of the game boss.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar and creatine work pretty good from what I hear. You need 40mg everyday though which can get expensive.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I am tired of questions like this one!
    Do more research and you will find out why orals only suck and are harsher on your body than injectables.

Thread Information