BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member

Question on ba.. bb?

Okay, i recently got some pets pharma enantate 350 to try out........Question is that................ i have some duratest and it tastes really strong, and numbes the tounge like high concentration of ba or bb as i had this many times before.....The enantate tastes kinda the same, but alot less strong . Now shoulddnt the enantate tase alot more potent since its 350 per? or am i wrong with this and that wouldnt matter, or is like a ba bb thing? Could the 350 enantate be made with less bb and still be stronger then the duratest? maybe someone could shed some light on this....and yes i like to taste a lil squirt on the tounge for future references on gear....

Or is it just weak mexican crap?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAN@
    Now shoulddnt the enantate tase alot more potent since its 350 per? or am i wrong with this and that wouldnt matter, or is like a ba bb thing? Could the 350 enantate be made with less bb and still be stronger then the duratest?
    It's the BA that is making your tongue slightly numb,not the actual hormone.
    You can't gage the strength of a product by tasting it bro.Every lab uses different ratios of BA & BB,so that would be the only difference,taste wise.

*EDIT*typo

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 01-14-2006 at 11:06 AM.

Thanx man...So, the enantate should be good....possibly made with less ba, so that would explain the taste (so one lab could use a crapload of ba and another could use a little bit with same type AS, is that what you mean?). You said you CAN tell the strength of gear by taste, i think you meant CANT then right?(maybe a typo) Also wouldnt a stronger AS like the 350 enanate take more BA to dissolve so wouldnt it have the stronger taste? or maybe the duratest has a crap load of BA and thats that.......I dont know i just want to learn how this whole ba and bb stuff works, as i always used to go by taste to chek if a roid was real(as oppose to containg plain oil) and now i learned its only the BA and not the actual hormone.....

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    i always used to go by taste to chek if a roid was real(as oppose to containg plain oil)

Bro, you shouldn't go by taste to check for authenticity. Different labs will use different ratios of BA/BB for their product. If you question the authenticity of your product either get it tested, or don't use it.

Yeah i know you cant go by tasting it now....but still, if it tastes other then plain oil, thats one more thing to check its authenticity among all the other ways.....I have had fake ones which actually were just plain oil, so you think it takes that lil extra effort to have the ba in it which some fake will not have....I was in no way saying i only checked the taste for realness of AS... just wanted to know about the taste and ba ratios in the juiice...

You said you CAN tell the strength of gear by taste, i think you meant CANT then right?(maybe a typo) Also wouldnt a stronger AS like the 350 enanate take more BA to dissolve so wouldnt it have the stronger taste? .
    Yes,that was a typo.

When making Test E (for example) and I wanted 250 mg/ml I would use 2% BA/12 % BB.Now if I wanted 350 mg/ml I'd use the same ratio(BA/BB),but I'd be using less oil to achieve that concentration.This help you understand a little better?

~Pinnacle~

Yeh i got it now , thanx again. Now, with the dura, can you use that same concentration of ba and bb to acheive the 250 per? if so would it just be that that company just used more ba and bb?

Yeh i got it now , thanx again. Now, with the dura, can you use that same concentration of ba and bb to acheive the 250 per? if so would it just be that that company just used more ba and bb?
    I don't have the answer to your first question.

But to reiterate what I said previously,all labs use DIFFERENT amounts of BA and BB in their recipes.So to answer your second question,the answer is POSSIBLY bro.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information