Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    POSH is offline Member
    Agreed! Is there re-runs of the Douche show?....or does anyone have a link to watch it online?

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Pain
    guys guys guys...calm the **** down.
    This is the best news I have seen in a LONG time...know why?
    Because MTV is doing a good job...wait..before you dismiss me an insane..let me tell ya why I think MTV is doing a positive thing here..
    Who watches MTV? In other words...who is the average audience of MTV?
    Teenagers are!
    and do we want teenagers juicing?
    Absolutely not!
    Then why is MTV being the "bad" guy here, bashing steroids ?
    Lets give a hypothetical scenerio...lets say if MTV gave a show that showed steroids in a positive life. Lets say that a True life:im on steroids show showed huge, massive monsters all juiced up and healthy...instead of showing some skinny gay dude wanna-be. Then what would happen? Then everybody would want to juice...and the supply and demand will go through the roof, in return the prices of steroids will sky rocket, and in turn, the DEA will focus on European steroids for the next big bust overseas...AND...if steroids were shown in a positive life, with PCT and all, then the kids would be juicing, and the freaky physiques will then become normal..and everybody would be juicing up...we dont want everybody juicing up now do we?
    We are AN ELITE CLASS..the few the proud..LETS STAY THAT WAY...Let MTV and the media bash steroids..keep those other people away from the stuff...the steroids are all for us only!
    Get the drift??
    THINK!!
    Dont be a part of the herd...just because somebody with 1000+ posts say something..you all have to agree with him..NOO
    THINK!

FLOo is offline Associate Member
    i would like to watch it also... anyone got a link to watch?

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    Why can'r everyone be educated like me... Just run d-bol only cycles, and winny only cycles.... Jeez....hahahahahaha, thats the best when you hear people who think they are educated talk like this... or yea im taking prop 2 a week....hahah o man, it never stops

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I agree that the negative aspects of AAS use and the VERY real sides from useing to early should be shown and talked about. But i never never never! Agree with blatent miss information. It is rediculas and as a country we should never stand for it. It's basicly brain washing by the people who have enough money and pull to get TV spots to support their agenda. If they told the real truth and everyone knew the real truth. Mabey steroids wouldnt be totaly banned. Mabey people would not look at it as a dirty drug addiction that only big stupid muscle heads used. My thought here is this. I dont like the government telling me what i can and cant take. Further more i REALLY dont like it when 99.9% of them have NO clue about the compounds and true results of responsible use. I get angry thinking about it. Its a bunch of bullshit.. Bush Banned Pro hormones that were over the counter 18+ products. So what happens now? well kids go out and buy the real deal for the same price as they could have paid for the Andro ect.. They banned Ephedra for awhile.. and what happned? people turned to Clen . Its all rediculas when you think about it. Noone should be able to tell me what i can or cant put in my body if it does not effect anyone else. All these shows show me is the strangle hold our majority Republican KKK war monger gonverment has over the media and peoples thoughts. We have a staggering amount of idiots in the country that are mindless droids and listen to everything they hear.
    Can steroids harm you? you bet your ass they can... can a Hearshys bar harm you.. eat enough of them and you bet your ass they will. Tabacco and Alchohol, fatty food and other things that are 100000X as deadly as any steroid would be are legal in our country. I will never understand this.. and i really dont care too..

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    And as far as steroids being addictive that is horse shit. You becoming lazy and loseing patience by not keeping yourself in shape by working out and eating properly is real. A compound that has absolutly no prooven addictive chemical is not. Can steroids make you feel better and stronger? Yes.. but a hug from your mother can make you feel better.. and somone telling you you look huge can make you feel stronger? are they addictive? No. It comes down to how dependent on false security you are and how weak your mind is. Anything can be "viewd" As addictive or a deaise these days.. Anorexia is a deaise.. could you have this "deaise" if you didnt have access to your mouth to make yourself vomit? I have been using AAS for 12 years or so.. so i look forward to shot day becouse i feel stronger on those days.. Yes.. am i really stronger? well depending on what i take mabey a little.. but most of it is all mental.

Steroids are bad. Nobody should use them...except for me. Then it'll be like..Want to have a pose down, bitch? ;-)

Guys, don't do steroids, it'll give you bitch tits and make you lose hair and make your dick turn into a pussy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information