indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

test750 vs test and deca

which is more anabolic ,,a test only cycle at 750mg or test 500mg stacked with deca 300mg ,,,

bump

Smiley619 is offline Member
    my guess is it would be about the same. but i could be wrong

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Everyone reacts a bit differently to AS but, speaking from my own experience, I saw very little difference in terms of bulking between the two.
    My stack was 500 Test E / 400 Deca weekly vs. a Test only cycle using 750mg/wk.

I see it as a toss up personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    Everyone reacts a bit differently to AS but, speaking from my own experience, I saw very little difference in terms of bulking between the two.
    My stack was 500 Test E / 400 Deca weekly vs. a Test only cycle using 750mg/wk.

I see it as a toss up personally.
    so are u saying that there isnt a big difference between both ?

so if you take 750mg test e weekly you will gain the same as if you take 500mg test with 400mgs deca ??????? i always like to kick start my cycle with d balls or anadrols!!!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    A synergistic effect will always overcome a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    A synergistic effect will always overcome a single one.
    but the difference will be small??????

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    but the difference will be small??????
    yeah thats what i am talking about ,,well the main point is that i am concerned about hairloss and with test along with finasteride hair stop should be controlled unlike if i used deca where i will have to drop the finasteride ,,and the 2nd point is that test is ****kinnn cheap while the deca isnt so if i can get the same results with a test only cycle at 750 mg that a test deca cycle can give me i will definetely go with test alone thats why i am asking ,,,peace

bump for more replies

I would say test & deca , but true everyone reacts different.

Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    yeah thats what i am talking about ,,well the main point is that i am concerned about hairloss and with test along with finasteride hair stop should be controlled unlike if i used deca where i will have to drop the finasteride ,,and the 2nd point is that test is ****kinnn cheap while the deca isnt so if i can get the same results with a test only cycle at 750 mg that a test deca cycle can give me i will definetely go with test alone thats why i am asking ,,,peace
    I don't understand why people are concerned with hairloss when taking steroids .

If your genetically prone to losing your hair you will lose it sooner or later anyway. Steroids will only speed up the process.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Hey Indrid Cuz,

I'm running Test + Dbol + Deca + Finasteride.

I'm in my second week now and no freakin hair loss. Quit worrying man!

In fact I think my hair is thicker.

But to answer your question I think adding another compound would be better in your situation since I believe it's your third cycle, correct me if i'm wrong? I would run the Test + Deca over 750mg of Test only IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    I don't understand why people are concerned with hairloss when taking steroids .

If your genetically prone to losing your hair you will lose it sooner or later anyway. Steroids will only speed up the process.
    Yea, but i prefer not to have that happen while i'm in my 20's.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    In fact I think my hair is thicker.

What about the hair on your head???

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    What about the hair on your head???
    LOLLLLL

Oh I could care less about that.

Yea, but i prefer not to have that happen while i'm in my 20's.
    same here!!!!!!!!!

Indrid this might be of benefit to you.

Originally Posted by einstein1905
    "I heard you can't use finasteride with deca "
    Without fail, you'll hear this statement at least once a month.

First off, let me preface this by saying that this is true, in certain contexts.
    However, I'm an advocate of including testosterone in every cycle, so my explanation is with the assumption that one will be using nandrolone in addition to testosterone

For those that do not know, testosterone converts to DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. DHT is far more androgenic than testosterone and is the main contributor to MPB in those genetically predisposed.

Finasteride is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, and therefore limits the conversion of testosterone to DHT via competitive inhibition.

Nandrolone itself is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (although it yields DHN in the process). So less DHT is produced if nandrolone is present. Also, DHN is much less androgenic than nandrolone and much less androgenic than DHT. So, finasteride with deca (nandrolone) should both work to reduce DHT levels, and since finasteride will inhibit 5a reductase, it'll also keep levels of DHN lower too.

The misconception that deca with finasteride is a bad combination stems from the the days when deca only cycles were more common (often referred to as the days before jason updated the AR homepage cycles ) If one were running a deca only cycle (or any deca cycle without test), then finasteride would be a poor choice, because DHN is less androgenic than nandrolone. However, since we're assuming test to be included in a deca cycle, and both test and DHT are far more androgenic than nandrolone, if your goal is preventing the formation of the most androgenic compounds, then both deca and finasteride work together to reduce DHT formation.

To sum things up, if you're running a test + deca cycle and are worried about MPB (and you're susceptible), then including finasteride is a far better option than NOT including it, although the nandrolone will help to reduce DHT formation on its own to some extent.

Indrid this might be of benefit to you.

Originally Posted by einstein1905
    "I heard you can't use finasteride with deca "
    Without fail, you'll hear this statement at least once a month.

First off, let me preface this by saying that this is true, in certain contexts.
    However, I'm an advocate of including testosterone in every cycle, so my explanation is with the assumption that one will be using nandrolone in addition to testosterone

For those that do not know, testosterone converts to DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. DHT is far more androgenic than testosterone and is the main contributor to MPB in those genetically predisposed.

Finasteride is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, and therefore limits the conversion of testosterone to DHT via competitive inhibition.

Nandrolone itself is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (although it yields DHN in the process). So less DHT is produced if nandrolone is present. Also, DHN is much less androgenic than nandrolone and much less androgenic than DHT. So, finasteride with deca (nandrolone) should both work to reduce DHT levels, and since finasteride will inhibit 5a reductase, it'll also keep levels of DHN lower too.

The misconception that deca with finasteride is a bad combination stems from the the days when deca only cycles were more common (often referred to as the days before jason updated the AR homepage cycles ) If one were running a deca only cycle (or any deca cycle without test), then finasteride would be a poor choice, because DHN is less androgenic than nandrolone. However, since we're assuming test to be included in a deca cycle, and both test and DHT are far more androgenic than nandrolone, if your goal is preventing the formation of the most androgenic compounds, then both deca and finasteride work together to reduce DHT formation.

To sum things up, if you're running a test + deca cycle and are worried about MPB (and you're susceptible), then including finasteride is a far better option than NOT including it, although the nandrolone will help to reduce DHT formation on its own to some extent.
    thanks bro!!! good info up there ,,ok regardless of hairloss which cycle of the 2 posted above would yeild more mass gains ,,i am bumping this for more replies

but if you take 750mg test e weekly say i take 250mgs mon 250mg wed and 250mg friday for 12 weeks with a 6000 calory diet will i bulk up and i will take 0,5 eod aramidex what do you think?????

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    but if you take 750mg test e weekly say i take 250mgs mon 250mg wed and 250mg friday for 12 weeks with a 6000 calory diet will i bulk up and i will take 0,5 eod aramidex what do you think?????
    yeah u will bulk for sure but the question is which cycle of the 2 will give more mass ,,

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    bump...

Thread Information