The Iron Game Guest

Primo depot and my hair

Just thought id share

700 within 2.5 ish weeks and slight prostate problems, will pick up some sp tomorrow and my hair is falling out, I think I will end this cycle shortly.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just do like I did. Shave it Bro. Don't fight it. I was kinda worried about how I'd look at first. As soon as I did it I got a ton of complaments. All the chicks dig it. Of course you gotta have the head for it.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    I recently began a cycle that includes primo and my GOD, I can't decide wich is better looking my body or my hair. There has got to be a way to stop it from falling out like this. Has anyone got any info on hair loss treatments.......

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    hey guys,I totally know what you mean.what I did to save mine was take some propecia with my cycle.some people wouldnt look great with a shaved head.like myself.I have long hair(way past the middle of my back)and wouldnt,for a minute think of shaving it.I did experience a slight thinning effect,especially after doing the stronger stuff like dbol ,anadrol and sust.,but after I started taking the propecia,no problems whatsoever!!not a strand!!! so yeah,it'll cost you a little more,but its worth it if you're not down for going bald...think about it....

Thread Information