stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

got to wondering...

I just nicked a vein.. Aspirated and everything was normal.. then took the needle out and bloodsquirted out. Then after like 30 seconds started to cough like crazy and then almost fainted and felt like shit for some hours. this happens every now and then but its not usually this bad (like once every 30 injections or sumin) so I was wondering is it potentially harmful in the long run.. If some oil does indeed get into the vein does it cause temporary or permament damage, what am I trying to ask is would this possibly cumulate over the years and end up having caused major damage in the lungs..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its a hard question to answer. Come back in a few years and let us know if you are still alive. How come this keeps happening. ? Does it always happen in the same place. The same thing has happened to me only once.

Dont really know why it keeps happening. It has happened only in my quads and ass. Since Im relatively new to roids. (under 200 injections all together) this matter still concerns me. especially if this keeps up, maybe I have just been unlucky.. It just got me wondering cause its now hours after the injection and it still feels unpleasant if I take a deep breath...
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 02-04-2006 at 09:11 AM.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    what are you injecting? just curious if it may be tren cough

visionbuilder is offline New Member
    I had this happen to me to and I always aspirate . I am right handed so i found when i use my left hand to shoot my right delt i am not as steady as with my right hand. SO I Aspirate twice ,once when i start and then once when i am half way done. Just a thought.

has that helpeD? sounds that it might... It was tes that I was injecting that time and the other time it was deca ..

visionbuilder is offline New Member
    Has not happened since i started aspirating twice.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Once every 30 injections seems strange to me. Knock on wood, but I haven't had it happen once in 6 years of cycles. I have tasted the gear before right after injection, but never to the point of the coughing fits that I have heard about. I am wondering if some people are just more prone to the cough when they hit a vein?

Yeah I know... It is kinda strange... Kinda ****ed up too since I feel like shit still and its like 12 hrs ago or whatever.. gonna try to aspirate twice in the future just in case..

This thing really has me interested since its now like such a long time from the incident andI still cant breath deeply... If I do I start coughing like hell... Any one know the theory behind oil embolisms and how they would work in practice in this case.. What I am mostly interested is what kind of damage can it do in this situation and is it temporary or not.. Im sure that my lungsd will feel normal quite soon but in fact are they that in microscopic level..

Thread Information