Thread: T3 Dose

dr_skier is offline Associate Member

T3 Dose

Hi Everyone, just want to know what the max dose of T3 people have ran. I'm a big boy at 265 6'4'' and 13%. I'm at 100mcg/day now but would it be safe to go up to 150 or 200? anyone ran those doses? THanks.

bump

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    not real sure man but i think 125mcg is all thats recommended. but im sure there are some guys that know from person experience...

You have to be careful when running high doses of T3. Doses too high will have a catabolic effect on muscle mass, meaning ....your body will burn muscle as fuel. IMO when running high doses you need to supplement some kind of HRT therapy to counteract the catabolism.

Thank you for the heads up. I forgot to mention i'm on more juice than a florida orange factory . Just kidding, kinda, i'm on near a gram of test, eq, and i'm adding tren and winny to my cycle.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It doesn't much matter how big you are... what matters is how your BBT reacts... everyone reacts differently... ramp it up and see what your tolerance is... (meaning, what dosage you can handle while keeping your BBT in the optimal range of high 97's-low 98's...

Blown, will dnp raise my body temp if I go to check for my T3 effectiveness? Should I wait to check my body temp till after the dnp stint? I know dnp makes you hot, but does it actually raise your core body temp?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    Blown, will dnp raise my body temp if I go to check for my T3 effectiveness? Should I wait to check my body temp till after the dnp stint? I know dnp makes you hot, but does it actually raise your core body temp?
    Yes, it does.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    dnp will raise body temp. my self I would not use the 2 together.
    resting body temp it the best way to guage t-3 doses. at higher doses it really shoud be use with test. I have ramped up to 225mcg and 750mg/week test prop. that worked very well for me.
    like said.....body temp will dictate dose

Thread Information