bostedtalon is offline New Member

19 year old first cycle

been researching for bout 8 months, and been trying naturally with the supplements for bout 6 months! only gained bout 7 pounds naturally but im getting redy to leave for the army and would like to mass up before i go!!! im bout 5'11, 155lbs, pretty small!! but after reseaching im thinkin 200mg of deca and or susta!! any suggestions

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    from what ive read i think u didnt do any good search 2 detrmine a cycle of 200 mg of deca pluse ur 2 young 2 start now u should wait more

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    well everyone is gonna say that you are too young.. i myself am 20 and i understand... if you run deca your gonna want to run some sort of test ( ever heard of deca dick?) but another thing is hat you may want to hit your max potential b4 getting on gear jmo... do you have your pct lined up? i hope you know what pct is bro... good luck

i havent got anything yet, i wanted to get some advice before juping into anything!! it seems that alot of peps that iv talked to acted like anything bigger than 250mg might be to much for a 155 pounder!! but like i said, jsut tryin to get some advice first! but some have said to do 250 deca AND 250 sust and that will be good!!! so im stil confused

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Do your body a favor and wait. And don't tell me you're done growing b/c in my opinion growth plate closure is the least of your concerns. Your are still developing chemically even though you don't think so. These are powerful hormones which should only be used by adult males and no offence but you aren't an adult.

This isn't what you want to hear but it is the best advice you can get.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    155 pounds, you are no where near ready to start a cycle, regardless of age.

You need to go to the diet forum and do some good reading, I know for a fact that you are not eating enough. You can't rely on supps to get you anything really, it's all about food. And a 200mg deca cycle is only going to make your dick limp, sorry.

Go check out the diet and training forum and you'll learn a ton. If you follow the advice given then I guarantee you can make great gains.

not sayin that i am an adult or whatnot, but then again, iv upped my food intake and supplements, but alos have only been doin that for 6 months, so keeping up with that im sure i will see more gains, its just it takes so much longer and my patience is gettin low!!!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i know how you feel bro. regardless of how much people tell you that you are too young you're probably going to do it anyway. as far as doses go, id suggest running the deca at about 300 mgs a week, along with 400 mgs a week of a single ester test like test enanthate . sustanon is great, dont get me wrong, but you need to take it at least every 3 days, preferably eod.

btw, being as this is your first cycle, id suggest using equi instead of deca . it gives more keepable gains

should i divide the doses up or jsut take the straight 300 deca and 400 enanthate

it would be best to split the dose into twice weekly injections. that way the androgen levels in your blood will be more stable

Quote Originally Posted by bostedtalon
    not sayin that i am an adult or whatnot, but then again, iv upped my food intake and supplements, but alos have only been doin that for 6 months, so keeping up with that im sure i will see more gains, its just it takes so much longer and my patience is gettin low!!!

If patience is the issue find another sport. Patience gets low even on cycle, this shit takes years of hard work and discipline, thats the bottom line right there. These guys you see with 20" arms have been at this for years on end.

so 2 150 shots of deca , and 2 200 shots of enethate!! or u mean take the 300mg deca like on moday and the 400 shot of enethate on thurs???

pelly789 is offline Member
    dont use aas your not old enough imo id keep with the protein and legal supps.

I can't be a hippocrit and tell you that you are too young because I started when I was 19. But I was also was about 220 pounds.

Count up your cals, then add about 2000 more cals. That's whats going to give you better gains. Some people just don't want to understand the importance of eating because they are too lazy. No doubt gear will put a little size on, but only so much. No way you'll ever get to another level without eating, training, and resting right.

Here is what will happen on this cycle bro. You probably wont gain shit other than 10 lbs of water, starting a cycle at 155 lbs says it all right there about how dedicated you really are. So on a measly small test/deca cycle your up 10 lbs of water, yippie. Now, you go into the army where you get jack shit for sleep during basic, they run you ragged, and you cannot lift weights like you need to, just bullshit pushups and calestenics. Now, you lose your 10 lbs of gained water, plus an additional 10-20 lbs of mass b/ you cant eat enough and lift like you need to. To conclude all this, your cycle will be a waste of money, and you need to be spending that money on food right now and waiting. 5'11" and 155 lbs is a far cry from where you need to be before a cycle. Steroids will not be a quick fix or solve your problem, SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

Well put stayinstacked.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    If patience is the issue find another sport. Patience gets low even on cycle, this shit takes years of hard work and discipline, thats the bottom line right there. These guys you see with 20" arms have been at this for years on end.
    Yes, people dont seem to realize that even if taking AASs muscle gains still come on rather slowly. It takes years and years of training, diet, drugs, and favorable genetics to get monsterous.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    MTV strikes again.

~SC~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    155 pounds, you are no where near ready to start a cycle, regardless of age.

You need to go to the diet forum and do some good reading, I know for a fact that you are not eating enough. You can't rely on supps to get you anything really, it's all about food. And a 200mg deca cycle is only going to make your dick limp, sorry.

Go check out the diet and training forum and you'll learn a ton. If you follow the advice given then I guarantee you can make great gains.
    I agree totaly, your not even close to ready, also there are permanent(negative) changes within your body after using AS, so give it some time.

so 2 150 shots of deca, and 2 200 shots of enethate!! or u mean take the 300mg deca like on moday and the 400 shot of enethate on thurs???
    2 shots a week, each being 150 mgs deca , and 200 mgs test. how long after your cycle until join the army?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Don't do it. Why bulk up for basic training. You are going to be running you a** off, eating their diet, losing sleep. Most people lose a ton of weight, whether it is fat or muscle.

Do yourself a favor and wait. I had a friend who was pretty bulked up go into the marines. I saw him 6 months later and he was 60lbs lighter.

He was in great shape though, just went from body builder in shape, to someone who looked like he could go 15 rounds in boxing and not break a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    2 shots a week, each being 150 mgs deca, and 200 mgs test. how long after your cycle until join the army?

well it will start after the drug test and phisical, then ill be on the delayed entry program where i wait to get shipped, prob bout 2 or 3 months

well it will start after the drug test and phisical, then ill be on the delayed entry program where i wait to get shipped, prob bout 2 or 3 months
    bro thats no good, youl still be on your pct once you get shipped off.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Sounds like you have your mind set on it no matter what anyone says. Your an adult, do what ever you please. I can only say it's the wrong thing to do at this time for you. You think bulking up with deca , etc. is going to help you get through PT? It's not. You should just run, and run and run some more.

Thread Information