Thread: Lats or Tri's?

TestyBlend is offline Junior Member

Lats or Tri's?

I'm in the midst of a 6 week cycle where I'm shooting 1cc ED and 2cc's EOD.

I'm rotating 6 spots (glutes, quads, and delts). I'm using 23 G 1'' pins for quads and glutes and 1'' 25 G pins for delts; I'm contemplating using 25 G for quads as well to lessen the size of scar tissue.

Anyways, delts are on the menu for Sunday and frankly my delts have become a bit troublesome for me so I want to open a fresh injection spot. I will be lifting primarily chest and shoulders on Sunday and then lifting back on Monday and then a day off on Tuesday.

What would be a better spot to tryout, Lats or tris? (I plan on only taking 1cc on Sunday). I know it's hard to reach your lats but I have a roommate who also uses AAS and he'd help out. Also would injecting 2cc's into my lats be pushing it? If you could share any experiences or advice Id be much obliged.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    I'd go lats all the way. Really not too bad when I've done them. And i'd also rather have sore lats than sore tri's.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    out of the two I wld go lats... I wld hate to hit a nerve in my trap....

Yeah I've pretty much ruled out pecs, traps and bi's. Calves are real iffy too. I figured tri's and lat's would be good alternatives to the usual quad, glues, etc.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    do not shoot up into your calves, it will hurt like a motherfu_ker

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestyBlend
    Yeah I've pretty much ruled out pecs, traps and bi's. Calves are real iffy too. I figured tri's and lat's would be good alternatives to the usual quad, glues, etc.

Bro pecs are cake.... it doesn't seem like they wld be but I am tellin u they are... U just have to get over the whole needle near your heart thing... for me delts are the easiest followed by pecs...

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Yea pecs are easy... i'd give that a shot.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member

Tri's and bi's are a good way to go. Both are easy shots. Couldn't tell you about lats, never tried them. I dont think I have the flexibility to do them myself anyways.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I havent done tri's or bi's yet.. heard it can be painful as well...

Pecs, lats, bis are all really good IMO, i like injecting my brachialis muscle alot too. I rotate between pecs, bis & bracs(split the dose up into two shots one in each side, 3x per week) and if one area is still sore then i'll swap it with lats.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    with prop, bicep and tri's stay sore for a while but chest is a really good place to inject...never did trap and lat, might give a try soon...

Bizz

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    tri are great, chest is awsome, but I wouldnt suggest calves, I've heard guys say its great and totally stand by it. But I've tried it and ended up in the hospital, freak accident, i dont know but I'll never do calf shots again.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bro u have 2 more spots on ur hips
    put ur hand on ur hip
    2 inches below the V in ur hand where ur thumb attaches to ur palm is a good spot to shoot it shud be right above the dimple on the side of ur hips when u flex ur butt

so u have shoulders = 2
    glutes = 4
    quads = 2
    chest = 2

those are my main ones i use

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i've tried both bicep and tricep, i stopped doing the bicep though just didnt feel right, i continue shooting tri's
    would like to give lats a go but a bit nervous.
    pec injections i find are fine sometimes i get a little nervous though

just hate needles!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im nervous about quad shots now cuase i hit a nerve the first time i shot, then next time i tried i was scared like a bitch.
    pecs are the shit very easy...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    im nervous about quad shots now cuase i hit a nerve the first time i shot, then next time i tried i was scared like a bitch.
    pecs are the shit very easy...
    LoL you say that till u have one bad expierence... then u will be HATING LIFE.

Thanks for the input everyone, I'll deliberate and let you know what I've settled on

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, if you're already hitting quads, glutes, and delts, that's more than 6 spots. The reason to rotate is so that you don't saturate receptors. But, your delts have 3 heads each (although rear delts are hard to hit), and you can hit your quads in at least 2 heads. glutes should be kept as just upper outer to avoid hitting that sciatic. But, you've actually got 12 spots if you're good at hitting heads intentionally. If that's not your bag of tricks, I'd still say stay away from tricep shots because you need your triceps for chest day, shoulder day, arm day, etc, and they get really fvcked up the first few shots. You can try calves, which hurt a bit for the first few but you don't use them for as many workouts. Also, pec injections are really easy and don't hurt that bad at all. Again, upper and lower pecs on both sides makes for 4 new injection spots.

good luck!

Montgomery

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I think I'd be willing to try Tri's.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i've done lat's and tri's i don't mind either except i can do tri's myself bit hard but lat's i need to get my girl to do it

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I'm in the midst of a 6 week cycle where I'm shooting 1cc ED and 2cc's EOD.

I'm rotating 6 spots (glutes, quads, and delts). I'm using 23 G 1'' pins for quads and glutes and 1'' 25 G pins for delts; I'm contemplating using 25 G for quads as well to lessen the size of scar tissue.

Anyways, delts are on the menu for Sunday and frankly my delts have become a bit troublesome for me so I want to open a fresh injection spot. I will be lifting primarily chest and shoulders on Sunday and then lifting back on Monday and then a day off on Tuesday.

What would be a better spot to tryout, Lats or tris? (I plan on only taking 1cc on Sunday). I know it's hard to reach your lats but I have a roommate who also uses AAS and he'd help out. Also would injecting 2cc's into my lats be pushing it? If you could share any experiences or advice Id be much obliged.
    if you are shooting ED already why not do 1.5cc/day and shoot the eod compound ed along with the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    if you are shooting ED already why not do 1.5cc/day and shoot the eod compound ed along with the other one.
    Well one compound is coming out of a multi-dose vial and the other is coming out of 1mL amps, so it be a hassle to draw 0.5mL out of a amp and then cover it up and re-use the next day.

But anyways. I went with my right lat. Cut the sheath on my 1.5'' 25 G pin down to roughly 5/8's and had my roommate inject 1cc of fina for me. The injection itself was pretty darn painless, I massaged the oil afterwards and only have a slight sensation of tightness around the area. It's the first time I've hit my lat so tomorrow will be the real test of how good things went.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Well one compound is coming out of a multi-dose vial and the other is coming out of 1mL amps, so it be a hassle to draw 0.5mL out of a amp and then cover it up and re-use the next day.

But anyways. I went with my right lat. Cut the sheath on my 1.5'' 25 G pin down to roughly 5/8's and had my roommate inject 1cc of fina for me. The injection itself was pretty darn painless, I massaged the oil afterwards and only have a slight sensation of tightness around the area. It's the first time I've hit my lat so tomorrow will be the real test of how good things went.
    oh i see, probably gonna hurt like a bitch tommorow.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    lats are easier than you may think, tri's are okay if no other spot is available although you should stick to the muscles with the most surface area i.e glutes, quads, delts.

pec shots are not that bad either once you get over the thought of sticking a needle in one of them.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    what guage and length for pecs? 1"?

Day after 1mL of fina in my right lat. Very mild spot injection pain, worked out my back today (weighted chins, t-bar rows, etc.) and didn't even notice. Looks like I've got 8 spots now And I actually hit the lateral part of my quad today and I usually go for the anterior/middle muscle in my quad so maybe this will help space things out as well.

Thread Information