iceman101 is offline Junior Member

What my first cycle is gonna look like...

first off ....
    just turned 21
    height 6'1
    weight 175 lbs roughly
    worked out for 4 years now. not all of it steady. might have taken a month off every 6 or so.
    right now my diet is about
    4500 calories
    260 protien
    675 carbs
    100 fat
    weight gain shake in the morning (600 cal, 51 protien, 89 carbs, 5 fat) 3 spread out meals . another shake after work out, and snacks spread out through out the day.
    i am not pumped up in the pics thats me cold. when i was sick actually.

this is what i have decided to run for a first cycle.
    test (enan or cypion havnt decided which 1) for weeks 1-11 @ 500 mg/week
    deca durabolin for weeks 1-10 @ 400 mg/week
    dianabol 30 mg a day for weeks 1-4
    nolvadex everyday of hte cycle till im done clomid 20 mg a day
    clomid 300mg first day 100 for ten days 50 for 10. start clomid on week 14

was gonna split the deca and test into 2 shots a week instead of one.
    dbals gonna spread them out threw out the day.

i have read lots quite a few posts on peoples experiences with there first cycle. i have heard many different things on how much to expect from gains.does anyone of have before/after ipcs of their first cycle to share? i have read quite a few of the postings on it. im sure there are tons of lairs out there though who will twist the facts.

what is a good way to minimize strech marks? im pretty sure i read that taking vitatime b6 is good to help with that. how much a day should i take? is there anything else that can help. i already have strech marks on the back of my shoulders and my back.

yes i know ill probably hear a few of the im not at my natural peak. i do listen to all inteligent comments. if someone has the reason why to wait id like to hear it. i heard to have a good base so as not to lose so much when u come off.

all comments welcome. but if you have a negative one id like to hear the reasoning behind it please.

anyone have any input?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What my first cycle is gonna look like...-pic1.jpg   What my first cycle is gonna look like...-pic2.jpg   What my first cycle is gonna look like...-pic3.jpg   What my first cycle is gonna look like...-pic4.jpg   What my first cycle is gonna look like...-bicep.jpg  

Last edited by iceman101; 02-05-2006 at 12:17 PM.

changed my idea about the cycle. thinking 500 mg of test a week. is it an ok idea to still do the dbols with it for the first 4 weeks to kickstart it?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

HAve you read this?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman101
    changed my idea about the cycle. thinking 500 mg of test a week. is it an ok idea to still do the dbols with it for the first 4 weeks to kickstart it?
    Basics of cycling

I'd do one substance so you can pinpoint the cause of sides. I didn't listen and took dbol and test-e. Dbol for me= BRUTAL headaches and back pumps that made it difficult to drive home from the gym. Stick with some test for ten weeks and have your pct lined up correctly.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Test e for a first cycle 10-12 weeks is good. I would wait if I were you until mid twenties befor using, but I understand why people want to jump in and interupt their natural high test production when they are younger. If you can abstain a couple more years you would be doing yourself a favor by just continuing to experiment with your workouts and diet.

If you have the $ get a full blood test done before starting and then another about 2 months after you complete PCT to see if your natural test fully recovered.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    moving this to the steroid forum...

POSH is offline Member
    Good pics. I wouldn't have guessed you were 174lb. in those at 6'1. You seem pretty cut, especially if those were bad pics. Normally I would say that at that weight and height you hadn't reached your genetic potential. I don't know, but I am pretty sure you can get bigger @ 6'1. What is your body-fat?
    Do YOU think you have reached your genetic max? I would def. take the deca out of your cycle.....as for the dbol in the first cycle, I would normally say no, save it for your second. Don't get so eager to take so many things. You will BLOW up w/ just the test. No need to make your cycle stronger until your body requires stronger cycles. It's like the first time you drink alcohol, you don't need to drink 12 shots, and it would be a waste if you did. A few shots is all you need. Now a while down the road you may need a few more shots to get a buzz, but wait until then. This is not the main reason people just run test 1st cycle, but it is a good one IMO.

Other than that I would like to hear your response to if you have reached your max. potential naturally yet?

POSH

thank ya bros, loved all the advice. the blood test thing was an idea before. you mentioning it again really makes me rethink it though. i am deffinatly gonna rethink it. how old were you guys when u started?

im not sure of my body fat. the last time i had it checked was about a year ago but i was sitting at about 9-10% no i dont think i have reached my genetic max. i can keep on putting up more weight to life in the gym. dont put on teh weight though. im making it a point to eat like mad man though now.

POSH is offline Member
    thank ya bros, loved all the advice. the blood test thing was an idea before. you mentioning it again really makes me rethink it though. i am deffinatly gonna rethink it. how old were you guys when u started?
    My "join date" on this board was one month after my 22nd b-day. So I started around 22. I knew I had hit my plateau. I am 5'9 and had been trying for about a year to get over 180lbs. I had been working in gyms as an employee and consitantly training for about 4 years.

did your strength gains hit a platue too? what did you do for your first cycle? i kinda do wanna try naturally still , but like u said about getting eger. when i get into something i just go nuts at it.

POSH is offline Member
    did your strength gains hit a platue too? what did you do for your first cycle? i kinda do wanna try naturally still , but like u said about getting eger. when i get into something i just go nuts at it.
    You don't want to know about my first cycle, or attempt there-of. Lets just say I didn't have a computer at home, wasn't educated, had 10 carts of finaplix , and some 18ga. needles. TRUST ME, I am not the best example of how to do a cycle right and I ****ed everything up the first few times, and hence got MAJOR side effects. Now you can learn from my mistakes.
    Gain 15lbs. more naturally before you touch a steroid. Use that time you are gaining 15lbs to spend hours, and hours, and hours, and hours on this board. I don't care if it is muscle you gain or you drink crisco all day, just do it. And read, read, read, read.

well thx for sharing the experience. i appretiate the input. i think i am gonna try the natural approach for now. do you know why everyone says to get to there natural peak first? like is there good reason behind it? i bet alot of the people who say reach ur max potential first before using the juice did themselves before. if you did reach ur max potential ur one of the very few who practiced what they preach. the most ive weighed in at was 183 before xmas. then i went to mexico for 2 weeks and got sick kinda killed it for me.

sp9
    32 years old. I struggled with putting on weight my entire life. Graduated high school at 6'3" and about 145lbs. I started lifting weights at 15.

The blood tests would help you realize what has happened to your body, but would also be a great amount of knowledge to share with people your own age about how a cycle impacts a person. It could be positive or negative, everyone reacts different, but more data helps people make better decisions.

yeah i know. so many people jump into the juice. i know poeple who have found some. asked who they got what they should do with it and just took it liket hat no research. id never do that with out looking into it at least somewhat. someone i know took human growth hormone and dbols. he was small before then didnt see him for like half a year. He was HUGE. thats soething i would never touch hgh.

what did you do for your first cycle. (anyone who wants to answer) how did it go for you? what kinda results? im off to bed though ill be back to chat again tomorrow bye bye
    Last edited by iceman101; 02-06-2006 at 10:56 PM.

POSH is offline Member
    yeah i know. so many people jump into the juice. i know poeple who have found some. asked who they got what they should do with it and just took it liket hat no research. id never do that with out looking into it at least somewhat. someone i know took human growth hormone and dbols. he was small before then didnt see him for like half a year. He was HUGE. thats soething i would never touch hgh.
    From all of your posts above, it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders, and I think when the time comes you will make good choices. I applaud your decision to stick natural for now....it is rare that someone sees past all the hype about steroids and does it the right way.
    I have a buddy who started juicing before he stepped foot in the gym. I tried to talk him out of it, but he just wanted to do a cycle so bad, he didn't think smart. Now he just looks "in shape". He doesn't have any amazing results or anything. In a few months when he does his next cycle, his results wont be as dramatic as if he had done it the right way. One of the main reasons people recommend not to juice until you have peaked is it is a waste of money. Why buy this stuff to do to your body what you can do naturally? Why clog your "receptors" (search receptors) and have future cycles not effect you as greatly. There are more reasons, but those are the main ones that stick out in my head.
    Now my friend wishes he had gotten in shape first and had a solid base to build on.
    YOU have a solid base. You have put this much work into it, why not put a little more and do it perfectly. I learned the hard way this is not something that is best rushed into. Make all your decisions w/ anabolics slowely, calm, and collected.
    Again, I am happy you are being smart. Put on another 15+ lbs. and you will be a MONSTER when you finally run a cycle. It wont take that long to get another few lbs. on naturally and you will be glad you did it.

sp9
    what did you do for your first cycle. (anyone who wants to answer) how did it go for you? what kinda results? im off to bed though ill be back to chat again tomorrow bye bye
    400 mg of test cyp a week for 10 weeks
    10mg nolva daily

PCT was standard 21 days of clomid and 20mg of nolva.

Put on lean 20lbs, kept 15.

Learned alot about, everything from how my body would react (no real sides, except some acne that started at PCT) to proper injection techniques, etc.

Glad I started with one compound and added another the second time.

Thread Information