chess is offline New Member

tren superdrolcycle cycle

I,m on probation right now and want to be as legal as possible I dont get steroid tested I have a pretty good foundation already in a couple of months Ill be off paper I started a prohoromone recently and want to move to tren since I can purchase it legaly with out question I know goes better with test but which I can get and I do know the conversion but I will have to get a kit or hard to get at least for me to get chemicals plus I an anti estrogen since the home brew has more estrogen usully from what I here do you think a prohoromone would be of any value in my situation or to I thought about superdrol and haladrol together with 75mg of tren ed I know you guys could care less about the prohoromones because you got the real thing but with my narcotics record i dont want to buy any controlled substance while on probation so please answer my question also Im 6,0 about 220 and still have some lost muscle to gain back so I dont really need water weight to make me feel good my goal is 235 in 12 weeks which my diet is perfect 325 grams of protein a day with plenty of carbs thanx much

mocknme69 is offline New Member
    When Buying 50ml bulk Bottles Do You Have To Filter Them Befour Use???? Please Reply

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    tren will kill your natural production of test, thus it should never be run without test..

plus you should have nolva and ldex while taking tren... and alot of other supps.. it's a harsh compound for most..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information