bustedbusted is offline Junior Member

1st cylce what to do!????!

ok wel actually i bought a cycle of QV winni and got 1 injection and thats it... long story... neway im 5'9 200 lbs i need to cut fat and bulk up my friends say i should use anavar kinda expensive im hitn the gym really hard the last month and have been getn some good gains i suppos that the most important thing is to cut the fat and define my muscles more .....what would ne1 suggest for me to get? NE1 HELP thanx....this is my 1st post some im not sure if im suppos to put my email o nething so i dont wana get in trouble by a mod so if ne1 needs more info about me to help just let me know!!!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just do a little reasearch if I was you. some fat burners are clen , ephedra, Cytomel and DNP . I would stick away from the second 2 personally.
    Good hardening AS are anavar , winny, primo, masteron , halo.

Look them up and Im sure you can figure some stuff out

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio are the keys to losing fat bro ..... not AAS .......... read up on the forum as much as u can ... head over to the diet forum and read the "how to cut" sticky

also ...... you should be running some test along with ur winny

if i take clen and continue working out but up my cardio will i still b able to keep muscle sizE?

yea wel actually what happened this girl who i was dating took my winni and threw it away obv were not together after that haha thats the reason i only took the 1 shot.... also i had a large amount of acne on my arms from it

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, I suggest 30 minute lifting sessions and 30 minute cardio if you dont have a lot of time. If you do have time45min cardio in the morning and 1 hour lifting in the evening

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    you really need to educate urself b4 u start injecting anything into ur body ...... like i said b4 ........ read up as much as u can ....... diets, workouts, steroid profiles, etc .......

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by bustedbusted
    this is my 1st post some im not sure if im suppos to put my email o nething so i dont wana get in trouble by a mod so if ne1 needs more info about me to help just let me know!!!
    No one is going to get mad at you.But it would be nice to see new members read for awhile before just wanting to jump right in the game.You should be reading and researching right now.Not posting questions the moment you joined up.We are here to help answer questions,not do your homework for you.

Thanks for understanding

~Pinnacle~

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely, bro... don't get discouraged... but surf the site.. there's is so much info on here you can learn about diet, AAS, etc. search the forums, read the educational threads and you very likely find the answers to your questions..

hey let me apolgize to every1 first i havnt surfd the site that long but i have deff done reasearch when i bought my winni cycle 4 months ago i wasnt really sure but from then on ive been lookn stuf up i gues im just not as educated as u guys... i never lookd up anavar b4 and i was just shocked at the price...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by bustedbusted
    hey let me apolgize to every1 first i havnt surfd the site that long but i have deff done reasearch when i bought my winni cycle 4 months ago i wasnt really sure but from then on ive been lookn stuf up i gues im just not as educated as u guys... i never lookd up anavar b4 and i was just shocked at the price...
    We are here to help you,not hurt you.Sit back,get cozy and do some research.In the process you'll get to know the many personalities on this board.Who to take advice from,and more importantly to know who the idiots on the board are,and to ignore anything they might say.Take heed,there are many wannabees here that know less than you.

~Pinnacle~

thanx pinnacle

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    This will give you a head start bro http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

Thread Information