MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy 1st Cycle Questions - D-bol, Var, Winny

I ordered
    300 tabs of Dianabol (total 1500mg)
    150 tabs of Anavar (total 1500mg)

The anavar came first, so I started 20 mg per day 5 days ago. I'm still waiting on the Dianabol to arrive (should be here any day)
    I also ordered Winny oral
    British Dragon Thailand
    pack: 100 tabs, each tab 10mg
    which probably won't be here for 2 weeks.

Here are my goals, I am 6'1"-6'2" 245 lbs with a little extra fat around my waist that I've never been able to toaly lose (genetic fat storage, which is why i thought the Winny would help). Nutrition and exercise is A+. I gain muscle easy, but I haven;t seen my 6 pack since highschool, and even then it wasn;t very pronounced. I usually lift 4 times a week, but have upped to 6 times a week since I started the Anavar.

When whould I start the Winny? Should I stack all 3 at the same time?

Also, when should I start an Anti-E to the cycle, and what is the best one to use. Some people say nolvadex , som say liquidex, and someone recommend Clomid.

PLEASE ADVISE !! I am new to this, so please excuse my ignorance. just looking for constructive advise from

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    shit bro an all oral cycle and stacking three oral's you should really consider this

I know. I know. By the time I learned that injectables make entirely more sense I had already ordered everything. What would you do. I would order injectables now, but it takes so long to get here, and I leave for vacation in Mid april and wanted results by then. What would you do in this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I know. I know. By the time I learned that injectables make entirely more sense I had already ordered everything. What would you do. I would order injectables now, but it takes so long to get here, and I leave for vacation in Mid april and wanted results by then. What would you do in this situation?

if this is the case i would do a var only cycle leave the d/bol and winny out just keep these

work your cycle round var have you got PCT ?

chest6 is offline Banned
    just because thats what you have and it would take a little while to do it right doesn't mean you should hop right into it anyway.

Is that the best anti-E? I'd love to find a way to get something injectable to stack with the anavar that would arrive quickly. any suggestions? Also, keep in mind I am trying to gain definition.
    I'm so pissed at myself for going all-oral, but I guess it's too late.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont think you can run a respectable cycle involving some or all of those compounds you've stated. Unless you take Ross's advice and run a Dbol /Var or "D-Var" cycle?

Tttt....

I dont advise this but I havent tryed it so...

I think you could run a cycle involving some of the compounds you've stated if you get a form of testosterone . Be it Enanthate , Propionate or Cypionate . All can be used with Dbol, Var or Winny.

Your liver values will, probably, go to a fairly high levels if you decide to run all 3, which I strongly reccomend you dont.

Whats your cycle experience?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i agree with whats written at the top just cuz thats all you have doesnt mean you should do it..sounds like someones affraid of pins...i would order some test and maybe run test and the anavar towards the end of the cycle

What's The Deal With The Links This Forum Takes You To When You Click On A Hyperlink Of A Compound? All The Packaging Looks Cheesy, Is It Legit?

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    What's The Deal With The Links This Forum Takes You To When You Click On A Hyperlink Of A Compound? All The Packaging Looks Cheesy, Is It Legit?

yes its legit

Frustration

[QUOTE=Swifto]I dont think you can run a respectable cycle involving some or all of those compounds you've stated. Unless you take Ross's advice and run a Dbol /Var or "D-Var" cycle? QUOTE]

d-VAR? what do you mean? I'm retarded. If you were me, and wanted to keep the anvar, what would you add to make a respectable cycle?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    [QUOTE=MAXIMA5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I dont think you can run a respectable cycle involving some or all of those compounds you've stated. Unless you take Ross's advice and run a Dbol /Var or "D-Var" cycle? QUOTE]

d-VAR? what do you mean? I'm retarded. If you were me, and wanted to keep the anvar, what would you add to make a respectable cycle?
    i already told you test

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would add test ... and do some serious research on how to properly cycle

are u a spring-breaker ???????

if u wanna lose fat ....... u have to diet correctly and do cardio bro
    head over to the diet forum and read the "How to Cut" sticky

diet/cardio/training are the keys to fat loss ...... not AAS ..... they are not magic pills

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33

diet/cardio/training are the keys to fat loss ...... not AAS ..... they are not magic pills

We have a winner!

He sounds like he wants to cut fat, but bought dbol ...
    Like what storm said diet/cardio/training is how you lose fat ....not AAS.

MetalGod is offline New Member
    Dude, you may have serious limp dick issues if you take only Var by itself. Every cycle should have a base of some kind of test so your libido doesn't take a nose-dive. The Var is only slightly androgenic , but very anabolic , so you'll grow muscle (50mg-100mg / day is not unheard of), but it will suppress your natural test and you might not feel that good when you're on it. plus there is the previously mentioned liver concers. you dont want your liver looking like SWISS-CHEESE man!

you should always be patient, and get all your gear lined up proper before you take your first shot or pop your first pill, remember, its your body your messin with, dont rush it and screw it up!

good luck dude

chinups Guest
    3 17aa steroids is a big fat NONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Quote Originally Posted by MetalGod
    Dude, you may have serious limp dick issues if you take only Var by itself. Every cycle should have a base of some kind of test so your libido doesn't take a nose-dive. The Var is only slightly androgenic , but very anabolic , so you'll grow muscle (50mg-100mg / day is not unheard of), but it will suppress your natural test and you might not feel that good when you're on it. plus there is the previously mentioned liver concers. you dont want your liver looking like SWISS-CHEESE man!

you should always be patient, and get all your gear lined up proper before you take your first shot or pop your first pill, remember, its your body your messin with, dont rush it and screw it up!

good luck dude

very rare i doubt he will get limp dick off a var only cycle

some people don't get limp dick at all i know somene who take's deca and tren together and dose not have a problem at all

No kidding

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33

When I said I was retarded, I was not being literal. I was referring to my knowledge of steroids .
    My diet is impecable, as well as my fitness routine. I played RB and OLB in highschool and scholarship level in college, so I know the importance of nutrition and cardio.

I realize we have to be very careful about mentioning sources on this forum, so I will respect that, however I would really appreciate some help outside of the forum. The only place I have found is complicated and takes an eternity.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    You should never start a cycle when you don't have all that's supposed to be in it! 3 Orals is not very smart. You need to do a ton of research before you're even ready for AAS. Don't mean to sound like a d*ck but you'll thank us later

MetalGod is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    very rare i doubt he will get limp dick off a var only cycle

some people don't get limp dick at all i know somene who take's deca and tren together and dose not have a problem at all
    yeah he may not have a problem with it, but he might... its not a chance id be willing to take, but your right, everbody responds differently. but no one want to risk a limp noodle in the sack!

You're all right

Yeah, I know. I've never cycled before, and I ordered an all oral cycle from a site and now I'm regretting it. I had just planned a vacation with my girlfriend for April, and I havent had time for a vacation in the last 10 years, so i wanted to pack on some more muscle with my cardio and lifting.

Now I have to find a quality cycle somewhere and be patient.

THanks for the concern.

Thread Information