Cycle help fellas

Alright first off i am 6'1" 225lbs and what i have is 250 5mg dbol , 112 provirion 25mg, 2x eq 200 10ml, and 2 x win-v 50mg 20ml any suggestions on how i should cycle these together in your expert opinions? i want to start these asap so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yes, put them all on the shelf and go buy yourself some Test E or Test C, that is the best thing to use for a first cycle.

i have previously used sustanon dbol and anadrol before i am not talking about a first cylce bro

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    It doesnt matter what cycle you are talking about. All cycles should have Test as a base IMO

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well this isnt a slam on your personally but I hate when people say I have this many bottles of this etc etc. First of all, I hate doing math for people and figuring out how much they have, second you are limiting yourself by only buying a certain amount b4 even knowing how to cycle it or how you want to cycle it, if you are just buying random amounts of roids with no cycle in mind you shouldnt be taking roids.
    Ne ways for your cycle I would have to say D-bol is usually used to kickstart it, maybe 30mg ED for 4 weeks. Winny you can run for six weeks at the end at 50mg ED. Then get like Test E and run it for 12 weeks, you have no test in this cycle and so I suggest you throw out the EQ for some Test.

-Bino

so you dont think in your opinion then that this is going to benefit me or what?

i appreciate the feedback guys and i do have an idea how i wanted to do it i am just asking for others opinions also man it doesnt hurt to ask thats how you learn im not asking for you to do the math man i just giving you the details of what i have on hand and what else you think i should incorporate.

Well if you run any cycle even if it doesnt have test Im sure you will benefit from it. But Im just saying that you will get optimal results running a cycle like this.

Test E 500mg/week 1-12
    D-bol 30-40mg ED 1-4
    Winny 50mg ED 9-14

PCT day after last winny injection.

I suppose you could just replace the Test E for EQ, but I am just saying personally I (along with many others on this board) would advise having some type of test in your cycle.

Best of luck tho man.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by nolimit_outdorsman
    i appreciate the feedback guys and i do have an idea how i wanted to do it i am just asking for others opinions also man it doesnt hurt to ask thats how you learn im not asking for you to do the math man i just giving you the details of what i have on hand and what else you think i should incorporate.
    Like I said man it wasnt a bash on you personally, Its jus late at night and I dont feel like doing math, I have a chemistry class is 7 hours, that bad enough.

-Bino

oh completely understand man i already finished up the college thing hated the school of it but man the expeirence was great

well appreciate the info guys if anyone else feels like some input be my guest i love all the info i can get.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i thinks this may be good
    week 1-12 500/750 mg test e/c
    week 1-4 50 mg dbol ed
    week 1-12 500 mg eq
    week 6-12 50 mg winny eq
    with ur anti e & pct

grizzly_adams is offline New Member
    check out the proviron steroid profile on bodybuilding.com good luck with the cycle.
    Last edited by grizzly_adams; 02-10-2006 at 12:39 AM.

Thread Information