jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

dbol and test question

OK i just finished week 4 on my first cylce of test e 250. I have seen 0 results, but I know this can take time. After I drew test tonight it looks like I will run just a little short of my 10 week cylce plan. Seeing its going on week 5 now and I have seen nothing im getting a little worried that I wont get what I hoped for out of this cylce. I have a friend that just started doing dbol liq, and he is not thinking about not doing it, if I get his dbol, would it be ok to start taking it with my test to help me gain more? I know some people take it in the begining to pre load, but what about 1/2 way through?

My questions

Is dbol liq any good?

Can I take it with my test e at week 5-12?

Am I doing something wrong or does the test really take this long to kick in?

How will I know when It kicks in?

What results would I get doing this cylce
    test e 250...1cc twice a week =500 for 10 weeks?

What results would I get doing this cylce?
    Test e 250 1cc twice a week = 500 for 10 weeks
    liq dbol ed week 5-10
    I dont know the amound of dbol to use so help me out on that.
    22 years old 5 11 205 lbs
    Good work out , and diet is good.
    This might be completly wrong, I am just asking advise, I want to gain at least 15 lbs of lean muscle by the end of my first. Thanks again.

I am no expert but I would save the Dbol for the next cycle...just run a straight test cycle as you planned. You should notice some differences in your body by now. On my first test cycle (500 mg ew) I did not gain any weight until week 6. At week 6 I went up like 9 pounds and then gained a total of 25 pounds by the end of the 10 week cycle. So, maybe you are like me and the cycle is taking a little longer to kick in. Also, for me, on my first cycle I continued to gain strength like 3-4 weeks after taking my last shot...I just react differently and maybe you will have a similar experience. Also, the first thing that I noticed was that my hands and ankles started to retain water...that was about week 6 which is when the gains started coming. Workout hard and above all....eat as much food as you possibly can!

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks I know that is my best bet, but sometimes its hard starting week 5 and seeing nothing...I am trying to eat, but doing it clean I dont think im getting enough cals. I will keep pushing for more food, haha, I try to eat every two hrs. Thanks again.
    O and how much did you gain all together on that and how much did you keep. and the first 9 lbs you got at week 6 was it all muscle? Like was it a huge differnce?

Thread Information