smokinmuscle is offline New Member

Thumbs up Stack This Juice Monsters

I am starting a 12-week cycle of D-bol 10mg 3-times a day, Decca 200mg 2cc's every 5 days and Test ETH 250mg 3cc's every 5 days, I know my Gains will be awesome. What do you pro's think, in the past it has worked well for me.
    Last edited by smokinmuscle; 02-10-2006 at 11:48 PM.

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    By no means am I a juice warrior, but if you've got anger problems I'd lay off the juice, IMO.

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Throw in some tren .

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    moving this thread to the steroid forum...

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinmuscle
    I am Bi-Polar (Manic Depressant) and I am starting a 4-week cycle of D-bol 10mg 3-times a day, Decca 200mg 2cc's every 5 days and Test ETH 250mg 3cc's every 5 days, I know my results are going to be awesome. The concerns I have is 4 months ago I was on a small 6-week cycle of Test and Anavar, I had a very aggressive temper and several fights went along with it and I had to quit the cycle in my third week due to a hand injury because of a fight. Does anybody recomend this cycle? My plan is to do the cycle and listen to my body and back off some if needed. Any feedback from some of you juice warriors would be appreciated.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks of dbol /test/deca is worthless in my opinion .... by the time the deca and test take effect ur "cycle" will be over

as far as u having anger problems ... u should evaluate ur situation b4 u jump on AAS again .... if u cant control urself then u shouldnt be using

hang around and do as much reading as you can ... this board has a shitload of great information

smokinmuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    4 weeks of dbol /test/deca is worthless in my opinion .... by the time the deca and test take effect ur "cycle" will be over

as far as u having anger problems ... u should evaluate ur situation b4 u jump on AAS again .... if u cant control urself then u shouldnt be using

hang around and do as much reading as you can ... this board has a shitload of great information

Thanks for the reply. You are right about the cycle 4-weeks is worthless, I actually have a 12-week cycle on hand. The 4 weeks I mentioned is a trial period and if all goes well I will continue on with the other 8-weeks. How does 12-weeks sound?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    if your truely Bi-polar ( clinicaly diagnosed).I would not use AAS.

The fighting is just pure immatureity.and the fact your blaming your cycle on it shows lack of responsabilty

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can't control your temper and fighting you really think you will be able to stop AAS? No one with a mental illness that makes them agressive should be adding more problems to it..

I have a very short fuse but I am mellow while on cycle because I know i have to be mature enough to handle it. now off-cycle STFAFM.

If you are clinically diagnoised are you on meds for your medical problems? Have you talked to your doctor on how that will effect that?

Poor choice..

Oldman
    Last edited by oldman; 02-10-2006 at 07:52 AM.

Thread Information