Steroids in Hockey (off the record)

I guess this is more for the Canadian folk such as myself. In my opinion i agree with Dick Pound. I think lots of NHLers are on steroids and i agree with his 60% theoretical stat. Anyone else agree? The only reason is they have not done a big amount of testing compared to other professional sports. It will be curious next year if more players get nabed. Go Canada Go!

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I think steroids are more widely used in all professional and college sports than the general public WANTS to know. It is kind of funny how they can see the evolution of these athletes from year to year and be blind to the fact that there is reason that athletes are so much stronger, faster, and heavier. The general public acts stunned when they hear of someone using steroids.

Well the only reason why i agree with dick pounds theory is because i know in the city im in some of the Junior players go to a source i once had. Some are already drafted in the NHL some are just junior overagers that play the game for fun. All of them pick up the softer cycles mind you. I do agree with you tho i believe many and more and more athletes are turning to AAS. Just in my opinion i think hockey is more widespread then what people think.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I say the a percentage ranges from 30-70%, but the NHL will not want to cause an contraversy by singling out every drug abuser.

Thread Information