TopHog is offline New Member

EQUIPOISE....The Right Choice???

Just curious if you guys could help me out and give me some advice...I am new to this site, I was introduced to it by a friend. I am 6' tall 290lbs and I play football in a semi-pro league. My size alone, which was enough throughout high school really isnt enough, as this league is much more competitive. With football season around the corner I am looking to add some muscle/increase my performance....the extent of my workout routine at the moment is spuratic trips to the gym, never been in any real routine. I am able to obtain an 8 week cycle of equipoise for 180... My questions are...what type of results could I expect to see with equipoise, and is it stupid for someone of my stature to take this? Any help or insight you could give me would be appreciated.
    Last edited by TopHog; 02-10-2006 at 12:30 PM.

bigboy20 is offline Junior Member
    my personal opinion is that u should run test. 8 weeks of eq isnt good enough u need to run it longer i like to run it 12 to 14 weeks. it also will make u hungy like hell unless u can control it u will add to much body fat.

nate3422 is offline Member
    if you run eq you should also run test with it and i would raun eq no shorter than 12 weeks

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Eq by itself with shut you down (natural test will decrease and you could lose the ability to "perform". You also need to run it for at least 12 weeks to see results. It does not even "kick-in" until week 6-7. You should run it with Test...and the Test should be higher than the EQ.

Example:

Week 1-13 Test 500mg/wk
    Week 1-12 Eq 400mg/wk

With a proper PCT of course...

Logan13 is offline Banned

no, too short

Quote Originally Posted by TopHog
    Just curious if you guys could help me out and give me some advice...I am new to this site, I was introduced to it by a friend. I am 6' tall 290lbs and I play football in a semi-pro league. My size alone, which was enough throughout high school really isnt enough, as this league is much more competitive. With football season around the corner I am looking to add some muscle/increase my performance....the extent of my workout routine at the moment is spuratic trips to the gym, never been in any real routine. I am able to obtain an 8 week cycle of equipoise for 180... My questions are...what type of results could I expect to see with equipoise, and is it stupid for someone of my stature to take this? Any help or insight you could give me would be appreciated.
    An EQ cycle for 8 weeks will do nothing, IMO. Most guys that I know have used it for around 15 weeks min.

Thread Information