TopHog is offline New Member

Equipoise???? Good Idea Or Not???

Just curious if you guys could help me out and give me some advice...I am new to this site, I was introduced to it by a friend. I am 6' tall 290lbs and I play football in a semi-pro league. My size alone, which was enough throughout high school really isnt enough, as this league is much more competitive. With football season around the corner I am looking to add some muscle/increase my performance....the extent of my workout routine at the moment is spuratic trips to the gym, never been in any real routine. I am able to obtain an 8 week cycle of equipoise for 180... My questions are...what type of results could I expect to see with equipoise, and is it stupid for someone of my stature to take this? Any help or insight you could give me would be appreciated.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    2 things come to mind real quick.

First, do they test for AAS in the league?

Second, equipose alone is not recommended. You are better off getting some Test instead. It works better and depending on what ester you use it will leave your system quicker. You will get better results with test alone versus equipose alone. Actually running test and equipose together is usually a good cycle.

But please be patient and learn more about it before you just go and shoot up dude, there are alot of variables.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    what do you mean by semi pro? I know of some guys who play semi pro sports,meaning they are not financially compensated.

btw.you dont want to run eq by itself.look around the site and read the steroid profiles and then come back with whatever questions you have.

NewHottness is offline Junior Member
    Not to mention that eq needs to be ran at least 10 weeks.... read up and then get back to everyone, they'll help you out

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHottness
    Not to mention that eq needs to be ran at least 10 weeks.... read up and then get back to everyone, they'll help you out

really for 12... for it to be really effective.

Thread Information