lextacy05 is offline New Member

need urgent help...bad shot!!

i just started on a tren e cycle.. i was out of neddles and it was to late to go get one so i decided to use the one from my first injection..i was smart enough to saturate it in alcohol for five minutes before i used it, but its been two days since i did this and my right arm has red spots and aches...is this a serious problem or jsut a simple infection that antiboitics could help

promiscio is offline Member
    I have no idea what the problem is, doesnt sound good. Next time if that ever happens, just put off the shot. You will be ok being a day off on an enanthate shot.

chris210 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like an infection. And yes it is normaly ok with antibiotics. Without antibiotics you are in trouble.

A good way to tell would be to touch the area around the injection site. Does it feel warm to the touch? If it does, you should haul ass to the ER, you will need to have IV antibiotics.

The red spots that you are talking about sounds like striations which are also a sign of infection.

This is not something that you can make an appointment with your doctor about. You need to see a Doctor (now). No joke.

king diamond is offline Banned
    read an article from dave palumbo stating that a guy he knew died from that infection, it went through his whole body

Quote Originally Posted by king diamond
    read an article from dave palumbo stating that a guy he knew died from that infection, it went through his whole body
    Don't scare him to death.
    Go see a doc, I'm sure he'll know how to fix it.

usamm is offline Banned
    Hellmask, its only true though. Some people come to boards looking for people to say, "Oh you'll be fine dont worry."

Then the matter only gets worse from there. Better to hear it how it is than to here some BS from someone on the internet.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah.. dont mess with infections... just go get it checked as soon as possible. dont put it off..

lextacy05 is offline New Member

thanks

thank you all for your help..it was getting worse and i couldnt sleep last night so i went to the ER and they put me on IVs for a few hours then gave some prescription antibiotics and sent me on my way...but would getting back on the cycle result in the same thing or should i just stay away from TREN

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    use CLEAN NEEDELES !!! what u did b4 eas really stoopid.. u should have atleast boiled them in water for a long time.. still, use clean needles - u could have easily waited a day.. the resulting more stable blood levels are not that serious..

Got to the doctor.

Thread Information