bigboy20 is offline Junior Member

my right glut in pain

i am not new to aas. i usually do quad injections but decided to rotate to my glutes. my second injection into my right glute. i did it about 5 days ago and had my girl massage it in. now my whole right glute hurts and is slightly swolen. i was wondering what some bros think i should do
    Last edited by bigboy20; 02-10-2006 at 04:03 PM.

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    whats your cycle exp bra?? its comon.. is it hot to the touch?

i am running 375 mg of test enan 375 mg of test cyp and 400mg of eq a week. i did all 750 mg of test in my right glute and 400 mg of eq in my left glute. that was my 7th week am doin 12 weeks

yea its hot to the touch

drak is offline Associate Member
    im having the same problem with my test-e... i shot into my theighs and i'm on crutches, lol... honestly, im no pussy but its impossible for me to put any weight on those theighs for some reason.. i also shot the test-e into my right glute and it was in tremendous pain... my boxer-straps even set off the pain... it must have too much BA or something... i have no clue

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    if it's hot to the touch you might be infected man. the pain should be gone from the BA by 4 or 5 days, and even by then it should be minimal. If it's still really painful 5 days later you should see a doc and get some antibiotics methinks.

Montgomery

bjf17 is offline Junior Member
    I'm a newb. I posted about this same thing a while back and someone told me to heat it. Since then I've heated it and had no problems or soreness, and definately not limping anymore. I don't know if it was that or if i got used to it. Worth a shot. Mine lasted about a week.

drak i hear u on that bro when i used to do winny injections in my quads i would be draggin my leg around but this isnt the same. thanx for all ur info i will try heatin it and if it doesnt go away i will go see the doc

when you guys heat it, how do you heat it? and how much do you heat it? I will be trying this on my next injection.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Just as a matter on interest why are you mixing the Tes E and the Test C, I mean they are pretty much the same but so you have a reason for wanting to do that ?

bjf17 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drak
    when you guys heat it, how do you heat it? and how much do you heat it? I will be trying this on my next injection.
    For some reason I know I'm going to get bashed for this. I tried heating it in the syringe. But then I would just take the vial put it in the sink and run WARM water with the drain slightly cracked for a few. Swirl around and handle business. But I am in no way an expert.

kale i have ran testc and e in seperate cycles and wanted to see if there would be any benefit to doing them in the same cycle

is it not good to heat the oils while it's in the syringe? Thats what I did, LOL (under hot water)

Thread Information