Iceman69 is offline Associate Member

Any horror stories from Mexico?

I know a guy who lives 3 hours from Mexico, and was thinking about seeing if I could get my cycle transferred over that way.

I've been to Mexico myself several times and have never been hassled crossing the border either coming or going.

I figure if it's just a bottle or two of Test it would be pretty easy to conceal it.

What do you all think? Is this a dumb idea?

Yes...Yes....I'm a noob.

promiscio is offline Member
    Its dumb if you get caught... Are there any particular amts that constitute trafficking vs possession?

That's a good question I'll look it up.

My family owns a criminal defense lawfirm in phoenix but I can't exactly ask them without saying "hey guys I plan on taking some juice."

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    bringing anything across the mexican border is not worth it. The gear sucks balls and the risk is just not worth it.

Jade_7674 is offline Junior Member
    If I were you I would try looking local, things in Mexico are still fresh from all the lab shut downs, so I don't think right now would be a good idea to try something like that !

Yeah after considering this more I agree it's a bad plan.

I believe I've found a couple legit sources over the last 24 hours. I literally camped forums for 3 days or so and dug pretty deep.

Should be starting Cycle 1 under the cycles for noobies in about 3 weeks.

Beeznuuts is offline New Member
    Can anyone point me in a good direction for some sources? Ever since this shit happened in MX, I have resorted to the interenet for all of mine were in MX. This sucks!!!

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeznuuts
    Can anyone point me in a good direction for some sources? Ever since this shit happened in MX, I have resorted to the interenet for all of mine were in MX. This sucks!!!
    against the rules bro

RAM2500 is offline Member

PM's

By now you probably have a ton of PM's about sources, 99.8% are most likely scammers. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Beeznuuts

POSH is offline Member
    You can claim 1 or 2 bottles as "personal use" when you cross the border. I have read this in several posts. I would be very careful about what I buy and from whom while down there, though. Prices can be WAY over inflated for fake crap. I would say find a good UGL and order domestic.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

What to really worry about

I am a LOOOONG time Mexico vet and the least of anyone's problems is walking through Customs. You want horror stories, ask for stories about Mexican police shaking gringos down. While this isn't smart, one time a stupid friend of mine had a bunch of anabolics and just walked right through holding them in his hand, no declaration or anything else. Basically, the border patrol is concerned with people coming over that are not Americans. Every single time I have ever come across, a border agent asks, " You American?" I say yes, and he says "Go Ahead".....not even a request for identification most times. However, I have had countless problems with corrupt cops, phony cops,etc. Keep in mind that Presidente Fox(under pressure from the U.S.), helped to start a program that fired a bunch of corrupt police officers in Mexico. Problem is, the program was done very sloppy and those former officers still have their badges,cuffs,etc. Now that they have no job, they shake down gringos for a living. Don't be surprised if one day in Mexico some dude walks up to you, flashes a badge and says "I saw you jaywalk a block ago....that's illegal here...you can go to jail or come with me to an ATM and give me $100." Yeah, those experienced will tell him to **** off but it can be scary for a newbie and that's who they prey on. It's a friggin mine field in Mexico right now with the corrupt police force. Be careful for that and relax about American Customs.

Thread Information