xpc
    xpc is offline New Member

hgh or dnp ????? advise

i been dieting and running i do last moth a cycle of t3 but i was reading and they said the best burning fat is hgh or dnp but i search dnp but i can find it so i thing i do with the hgh i just want to know how much do i have to take daily because is the firt time using that kind of drug

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro DNP is nothing to fuk around with.... it is serious shit
    here read about it---------http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=199885

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    I don't advise anyone using it. Only months of research can help you decide whether or not DNP is for you. Unlike other "supplements", DNP isn't as easy as popping a pill and watching the fat melt away. There's much mroe behind it and in order for you to maintain your health and not harm your body, you have to take many precautions. After doing so, you can evaluate yourself and decide if you're a good candidate for it.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    There is not a single pro I know that messes with DNP . There is good reason for it - you can die. HgH is fantastic for burning fat and also gives you a ton of other good benefit without risking your life.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    if your just gonna brun some fat...why spent 1000 $ on hgh...there is mutch cheeper way of loosing fat sutch as clen diet and cardio

diet and cardio man! dnp is dangerous stuff, i started a a 10 day cycle of it and after 2 days broke out in a rash all over my arms from it, so i had to stop. and what do you mean by you found no information on it? have u read the profiles section? have you searched at all? there are numerous threads on it!

just dont go into it, thats when things go wrong. if you need help ask, or even better, do research. but its months of research before you do it, because it is something you dont want to mess with!

xpc
    thanks guys for the help

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    DNP is very safe if used properly. Just read this thread a couple times and get yourself educated before you try it out.

DNP isn't 100% safe, but then nothing is. I'll take DNP over clen any day.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...&highlight=dnp

xpc
    thanks sv-1 i been doing some reading and you post have all the inf i need

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    DNP is very safe if used properly. Just read this thread a couple times and get yourself educated before you try it out.

DNP isn't 100% safe, but then nothing is. I'll take DNP over clen any day.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...&highlight=dnp
    100% agreed. I tried clen once and will never go back to it. I love all the assumptions people come up with regarding DNP and 99% of them aren't true, but nonetheless, it's nothing to play around with.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    100% agreed. I tried clen once and will never go back to it. I love all the assumptions people come up with regarding DNP and 99% of them aren't true, but nonetheless, it's nothing to play around with.
    Yeah bro, clen is my nemesis, that shit just hates me. And the amount of misconceptions floating around about DNP could sink an aircraft carrier.

Thread Information