SpiderRico is offline Member

Reducing Tren sides

I know tren has to be shot everyday and i was looking into running it with prop the only thing is i know tren has some wicked sides and i was wondering if i shot eod would that reduce some of the sides or would it just make the tren pointless ...what im trying to say i want to take tren without haveinng to haveh horrible sides with it even if i have to sacrafise the maximum gains from it

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    i believe shooting ED reduces sides.....EOD..you could get more sides...

the reason why is constant levels ....

shooting the lower dose everyday as oposed to every other day reduces sides.

75mg ed

150 eod..

i would do the 75 if my body could take that many injections

thats very interesting answer does anyone else have any answers?

nate3422 is offline Member
    shooting ed reduces the side effects so i agree with the other guy

what kind of gains could you see with a six week tren prop cycle?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Another for shooting ED. For me, I started small and worked my way up. I was very cautious, so I started at 50 mg ED... That would be an example of sacrificing gains to minimize sides, I guess. For me 50 ED was no sweat (no pun) and in a week or two bumped it up.

what kinda of results did you see at 50mg each day i didnt even think of doing that just injecting each day but lower doses

t66stang is offline New Member
    do you get limp dick from tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    what kinda of results did you see at 50mg each day i didnt even think of doing that just injecting each day but lower doses
    Remember we're all different and my diet blew a goats left testicle buuuut... Along with 75mg ED of prop, I had some slow a steady strength gains, mild pumps, and a little vascualrity....typical tren shit, but i was much happier when I upped it.

Sides: First week or so I had some incredibly bad anger. Nothing that I took out on anyone else, but there was like this voice yelling in my head all day... Is that wierd? Whatever, it went away and never came back even at higher doeses. I also got hot flashes. Other than that nothing, and Im big time acne and MPB prone.

Shoot ED and worry about the sides IF they happen,not everyone suffers really bad,you may be lucky.....I have used tren a and tren e......suffered with both in the form of night sweats and bad moods,worth it though!

what kinda of gains did you see and how was the acne ?

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    the tren ..you have to shoot ed....what locations can you use

i currently use glut, quad, delts.

thats only 6 spots....

lol

**************...I usually check for reference.

i would be a pin cushion using tren lol

anyone here use tren that can give me some results with gains and other info?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I get night sweats and generally stay hotter and sweat more during the day. My skin gets quite oily, and some acne. Also, I seem to feel it stressing the kidneys a little more than normal (arker piss, dehydrate a bit easier). Very little, if any, increase in insomnia, mood swings, or aggression.

what type of size gains did you guys see? i asking cuz ive only ran cycles with either dbol test eq or deca in it how are the size gains compaired?

Thats difficult to answer bro.

I put on 10 lbs in about 8 weeks. Probably lost body fat. And I was also using letro, so there wasn't much water. And my diet sucked. And I'm nothing like you...So its difficult to say. Ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    the tren ..you have to shoot ed....what locations can you use

i currently use glut, quad, delts.

thats only 6 spots....

lol

**************...I usually check for reference.

i would be a pin cushion using tren lol
    Inner bis, outer bis, tris, side delts, rear delts, quads, pecs, etc.

I avoided glutes for 12 weeks, shooting ED.

Brianna is offline Junior Member
    tren en or para with prop is my fav...I get the strongest, stay lean, put on good size...fel rock hard all day and very vascualar.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna
    tren en or para with prop is my fav...I get the strongest, stay lean, put on good size...feel rock hard all day and very vascular.
    I am 4 weeks on tren en and test en... doing about 500 mg test, 300 mg wk tren en....

Growing like an SOB... very vascular, veins everywhere, little or no bloat, gained 15 lbs so far although unlike similar cycles using deca , the waist line has not grown and the abs are actually building in more in spite of the most furocious appetite I've ever had. Strength is beyond believe... I am a believer now in tren enanthate ...

Unlike the advice of everyone to do tren ace, tren e has produced very minimal sides, no sleepless nights, no night sweats, I am totally clear of acne. The one thing I am getting is increased irritability and agressiveness worst then I've had before on anything else except anadrol but its managable.

Oh yea... I forgot... incredible muscle pumps... they last longer after work outs when on other substances and for some reason, it seems more satisfying to lift heavier and heavier weights... like it releases endorphines in brain... I have to fight myself to give up for the day and leave the gym.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-11-2006 at 01:11 AM.

Jade_7674 is offline Junior Member
    Tren A. to me worked well for 8 wks. shooting 75 EOD, it has a half life of 48-72 hrs., so levels didn't spike up or down much, as long as you don't skip a scheduled EOD things should be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I am 4 weeks on tren en and test en... doing about 500 mg test, 300 mg wk tren en....

Growing like an SOB... very vascular, veins everywhere, little or no bloat, gained 15 lbs so far although unlike similar cycles using deca , the waist line has not grown and the abs are actually building in more in spite of the most furocious appetite I've ever had. Strength is beyond believe... I am a believer now in tren enanthate ...

Unlike the advice of everyone to do tren ace, tren e has produced very minimal sides, no sleepless nights, no night sweats, I am totally clear of acne. The one thing I am getting is increased irritability and agressiveness worst then I've had before on anything else except anadrol but its managable.

Oh yea... I forgot... incredible muscle pumps... they last longer after work outs when on other substances and for some reason, it seems more satisfying to lift heavier and heavier weights... like it releases endorphines in brain... I have to fight myself to give up for the day and leave the gym.
    glad to hear the great results i hope i get the same when i run it i dont plan on running on my nextt cycle yet though cuz i dont feel im ready yet for it but soon enough i will be

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    what kinda of gains did you see and how was the acne ?
    I gained 14lbs in the cycle(4 weeks)......the tren was mixed with other compounds though so its impossable to tell you how much i gained off the tren alone,what i can tell you though is that tren is a good addition to any cycle.

nate3422 is offline Member
    got my first night sweats last night, it sucked

Thread Information