eL FriJolerO is offline Associate Member

Quick question for you mudman my brotha...

Hey guys, what's up!? I'm new to this forum and to all the anabolic stuff, i just started this tuesday using test250 and Decandrol300. Now, i know you guys probably hate all the newb quiestions, cause they must seem pretty damn obvious to you. But mudman, you very much seem to know your shit, so i gotta ask you...I saw your Cycles for new comers and i was just blown away, that seems to be a whole lot more than what i'm taking, like i said, i'm only taking Test and Deca , 600mgs of each per week, will i see decent gains with this, or do i need to crank up the doses, or more Anabolics perhaps?????
    Really appreciate the answer.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    You really should have done the research before you started the cycle.

The recommendation for a beginners cycle is Test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks.

If youa re running 600mg a week of both Test and Deca you should see some great result.

I hope you have your PCT in order..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    ttt for MM.......

msu16366 is offline Member
    Make sure you keep your test a little higher than the deca , That should be a good first cycle, make sure you take vitamin b 6 at 200mgs a day and some liquidex or nova (outdated, IMO), and have clomid ready.
    Muddman may be able to add more.
    TTT

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    ttt......since MM is posting now

Thanks a lot guys, and yeah, i know i should've done my research first, but you know how it is, you get all excited and you just wanna take that damn shot...lol. Do you guys have any recommendations on Steroid books???

Smile

Hey Morgan, i know your gonna laugh at this but...wut's PCT???? Sorry bro, when i said i'm new to this i meant it, lol. besides, i'm from Mexico so i'm not really aware of these terms. Thanks dude....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eL FriJolerO
    Hey guys, what's up!? I'm new to this forum and to all the anabolic stuff, i just started this tuesday using test250 and Decandrol300. Now, i know you guys probably hate all the newb quiestions, cause they must seem pretty damn obvious to you. But mudman, you very much seem to know your shit, so i gotta ask you...I saw your Cycles for new comers and i was just blown away, that seems to be a whole lot more than what i'm taking, like i said, i'm only taking Test and Deca , 600mgs of each per week, will i see decent gains with this, or do i need to crank up the doses, or more Anabolics perhaps?????
    Really appreciate the answer.
    LOL...... just seeing this now.

Well, for starters i wouldn't suggest running deca in your first cycle. One reason is because it's harder on HPTA functions then saq EQ, Anavar ....... so when it's time for PCT you could/will have a harder time recovering.

600mg of deca is a lot and there's no need to use that much unless you have a lot of cycles under your belt and have used deca in a lot of them.

Now with some of the question I see you asking it looks like you need to go and re-read that post I made. It's not the best post but there's enough information in there to get a beginner started and answer a lot of the simple questions...... also, there are enough different cycles that i feel a beginer can run to pick from........ of course the test only cycle is the one I highy suggest because it's the easiest to run and if there are problems easy to help.

Good luck and if you have any more question please ask them.

Woot, thanks a lot man, really needed the info(kinda obvious). But hey, one more question my amigo, what's HPTA, saq EQ, PCT??? Damn i hate being the newb, lol. Or if you could recommend a website or even better, a book so that i can update my sorry ass and know what ya'll are talkin about!!!
    Thanks for the help dude.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HPTA is hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis. It's your body's regulatory system to produce your normal hormoe testosterone .

EQ is a type of steroid

PCT is Post Cycle Therapy .... this is a process you run at a determine time after your cycle is complete. This is what will get HPTA functions back to normal.

This is a great web site for this type of information....... and for a book click "Anabolics Steroid" book in my signature. This book will help explain a lot of things to you.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    like MudMan said this site is full of free info - read all the educational threads - they are free and full of useful info - remember you are putting potentionally life altering chemicals into your body - safety first

Thread Information