bjf17 is offline Junior Member

Lazy Workout Partner - extend test?

This is the beginning of wk 3 on test 250 at 500 per week. My workout partner is not worth a dm. Been able to work out twice a week because I need him for chest and shoulders. I'm going to try ironmans hit routine. I was going to go for 12 weeks on aas, now I'm wondering if it would be ok to extend test to 14 or 16 weeks to make sure i can finish a least one of the hit routines. 1st real cycle. Or should I introduce something else to compensate for the lost time. Please let me know.

Thanks

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    i don't think you are ready for steroids if you miss workouts.

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    i don't think you are ready for steroids if you miss workouts.
    no flame but im gonna have to agree bra

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    way to put the blame on ur workout partner... u could even do the work out alone so thats not an excuse.. even that better than no excuse.. but take some responsibility... I cant workout cause I have a lazy workout partner.. WTF??

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf17
    . Been able to work out twice a week because I need him for chest and shoulders.
    You mean to tell me no one in your gym will give you a spot?

msu16366 is offline Member
    I very rarley have a workout partner due to my work schedule, but I always can grab someone for a spot, dont be afaird, and the people that spot you will probaly need a spot from you now and again,

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Put it this way bro, I dont have a workout partner. I havent for the past 2 years. I still lift HEAVY 5 times a week. Sounds weird I know!

velvetlion is offline Banned
    If your motivation is that low that you need someone in there with you to keep you in there, you have no business taking anything more powerful than a multivitamin.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I didnt have a partner for 8 years, learn a restrictive routine.

Look dude dont flame. My motivation is not low, I just am scared to work upper without a spot. I have a tend to push too hard and have had to do the drop lean side to side for the weights to come off, and I hate these big gyms everyone is not so freindly. I like smaller gyms. I've always had good workout partners in the past. Hard to find one now. He was motivated before, now when I get home he is drinking beer, I just need him for chest and shoulders. Tried using the rack just does not feel right.

And a serious answer would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You mean to tell me no one in your gym will give you a spot?
    ]
    Nope it's g**** they have their own little clicks. And I really can't blame them. They don't want anyone messing up their routine, although I have always given a spot to someone if they asked. Just don't want to waste my money in gear and supps, etc.

]
    Nope it's g**** they have their own little clicks. And I really can't blame them. They don't want anyone messing up their routine, although I have always given a spot to someone if they asked. Just don't want to waste my money in gear and supps, etc.

I suggest switching gyms and finding one where there are enough people to spot you if you need to ask somebody. I've asked women to spot me before if there arent guys in there. I'll just explain to them that if I need any help it will just be fingertips, nothing that will hurt them in any way. Besides one time, I had this really hot chick hand me 80's from the floor back in the day. She struggled, but that woman got those 80's in my hands, says alot for weak ass pussy men in the gyms huh

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I suggest switching gyms and finding one where there are enough people to spot you if you need to ask somebody. I've asked women to spot me before if there arent guys in there. I'll just explain to them that if I need any help it will just be fingertips, nothing that will hurt them in any way. Besides one time, I had this really hot chick hand me 80's from the floor back in the day. She struggled, but that woman got those 80's in my hands, says alot for weak ass pussy men in the gyms huh
    Thanks for not flaming. I really dont have a choice. But what do you think about my original question. I've already gained 6 pounds. Not sure how much is water. Lost a touch of abs and only my face is a little fuller which I expected from the two inj a long time ago.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    just do dumbbells instead of bench press

Looks like your looking for an excuse.

I bet you are one of those guys who don't even squat all the way down to the ground.....hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    just do dumbbells instead of bench press

Looks like your looking for an excuse.

I bet you are one of those guys who don't even squat all the way down to the ground.....hahaha
    Please I dont mind dumbells just put it on your knee and kick it up. But everyone on here says basic compuonds only. If you think that will work just as good i'm down. Had good gains with that and pof from back in the day. Positions of flexation. I know its older but it worked. Just some advice guys. Also wanted to make the best of the gear. This was going to be a one time only thing.

Wesly-Pypes is offline New Member
    Come to Globo Gym!!!

White Goodman.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    Look dude dont flame. My motivation is not low, I just am scared to work upper without a spot. I have a tend to push too hard and have had to do the drop lean side to side for the weights to come off, and I hate these big gyms everyone is not so freindly. I like smaller gyms. I've always had good workout partners in the past. Hard to find one now. He was motivated before, now when I get home he is drinking beer, I just need him for chest and shoulders. Tried using the rack just does not feel right.
    sounds like an excuse to me , i honestly dont like havin a training partner.. they usually slow me down .. if i need a spot i'll ask anyone around me .. evem if its a chick .. since i only need about 2-5% assist .

This is interesting. I never knew so many prefered not to have a workout partner. Dumbbells it is. Just curious why do you not like to have a workout partner besides instability. And still is there an answer to my original question. Should I extend to compensate or add something else?

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I never have a workout partner, I just prefer to be alone and be in my zone. Guys at the gym will spot you, they're usually cool about it.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    If your first few weeks have been shit i say sure, extend your cycle.Just make sure you dont rely on anyone but yourself when it comes to the gym and youll be right.And if your beer guzzling friend does turn up now and again thats just an incentive to go harder on those days.And dont be scared to ask for a spot im sure the trainers there would give you a hand if you asked.Good luck

Thread Information