Thread: buying

jdw19740 is offline New Member

buying

I ordered some stuff off of the internet. I had to send a cashiers check and have it deposited into an account the seller specified. My question is it legit or did I do the wrong thing?
    Last edited by jdw19740; 02-11-2006 at 02:20 AM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What you did wrong was post an online source on an open board........

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You will find out soon enough. And delete the name of that web site or you might find yourself suspended for a while

man its of your best interest to just delete that source if you want to keep getting good info on this site read up on the site rules before you post. theres all sorts of crucial info on here if you just take the time to look it up.

I think I got it deleted. SORRY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdw19740
    I ordered some stuff off of the internet. I had to send a cashiers check and have it deposited into an account the seller specified. My question is it legit or did I do the wrong thing?
    Is this procedure legit?

??????

Well its usually pay by Credit Card or Wire Transfer or Western Union either way they get your money before you get the juice. How long ago did you order the stuff

ill put it this way man i western union mine and i get pills in 10 -14 days and oils about 1 week longer something to do with customs i personally like western union no name that way unless its over $1000. Thats usually just procedure ive expeirenced and heard of bro.

02-06-06. I am kind of worried now after reading some of the other posts on getting in trouble with having the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nolimit_outdorsman
    ill put it this way man i western union mine and i get pills in 10 -14 days and oils about 1 week longer something to do with customs i personally like western union no name that way unless its over $1000. Thats usually just procedure ive expeirenced and heard of bro.
    I had the option of western union but I sent a check. I really dont want the stuff now after reading some of these posts.

So where you you live ?

Illinois

What is a cashiers check ? Is that like you go to a bank, give them money and they give you a check in somebodt elses name for that amount ? Did they take any records of you, like ID ? Its only been a few days, you need to give it about four weeks before you will know if you have been scammed or not. You have the email address of the site ? If they do scam you I would just write an anonymous letter to the DEA, quote the Bank Account number (presuming its in the USA) and tell them that the account belongs to a steroid dealer. Just wait and see what happens.

That is what a cashiers check is. If I got scammed I am not going to worry about it. I just don't want to get in any trouble.

Is the juice being sent to your home ?. Dont forget there are A LOT of guys who do this bro. The chances of you "getting in trouble" are pretty small.

Thread Information