Thread: quetion

adamhs81 is offline New Member

quetion

I just started it taking deca 200 and test prop,never had steroid before, taking 2ML of test prop and 1ml of deca a week,my weight is 98kg and with 12% bodyfat,im on 250 grams of protein and 30 grams of fat and between 50 to 100 grams of carbs daily intake

My goal is to drop down to 9% of fat with out losing a lot size and muscles and keep gaining lean
    is the diet all right?i have put 1kg within 10 days on this diet
    please advice me on this
    thank u

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamhs81
    I just started it taking deca 200 and test prop,never had steroid before, taking 2ML of test prop and 1ml of deca a week,my weight is 98kg and with 12% bodyfat,im on 250 grams of protein and 30 grams of fat and between 50 to 100 grams of carbs daily intake

My goal is to drop down to 9% of fat with out losing a lot size and muscles and keep gaining lean
    please advice me on this
    thank u

Prop needs to be shot ED or at
    least EOD,not once or twice a week.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamhs81

please advice me on this
    thank u
    Welcome to the board bro. We'd like to help, but your post doesn't really give us that much info...

How many mg per ml is your gear (Im assuming deca is 200mg/ml)? Even if the prop was 100mg/ml, that would mean that you're only taking 200mg of test and 200 mg of deca a week. Probably not enough.

Like said above, Prop needs to be shot everyday.

I don't think your diet is right, but you would have to post the whole thing for us to really help. At first glance, not enough carbs (even if you were cutting) and definetly not enough protein.

Thread Information